「 twenty four 」

— ♡︎ —

for u , part twenty-four . . .
Sunoo walked down the aisle with a basket in his hand. Eyes scanning over the various snacks in front of him. With his budget in mind, everything made him think twice. Should I get this? No... It'll cost me more money than this. But I want this~ He whined out loud. It was already a week after Jay's birthday and it was still full of studying.

Finals were coming close and closer with each day and it felt like Sunoo and Ni-ki never at the time to themselves. At school they'd only really see each other in the morning and if they were lucky, at lunch. They were usually too busy to have lunch together, sadly. And out of school? Again, occupied. Busy, busy, busy, busy, that's all. Studying was the priority, though they wished they could be beside each other.

Their best bet was always the weekend. They almost were always free on weekends so for their first weekend as a couple, they made sure to spend it together. In fact, that's what they are doing together right now at the store. Their little trip down to the store for snacks and drinks turned into a spree of everything they craved at the moment.

"Hyung, what are you up to?" Ni-ki asked, wrapping his arms around Sunoo's waist to back hug him. It was late afternoon and they were planning to use the rest of the afternoon to hang out, Sunoo even planned something a little challenging they could do together. "I just picked my snacks but there's still something that I need to get" Sunoo put both of his hands over Ni-ki's.

Their height difference allowed for Ni-ki to rest his chin on Sunoo's head, he enjoyed it a lot. Ever since they had gotten together Sunoo had to admit that this has been the happiest he has ever been before. The little text messaged he would receive from Ni-ki at random times of the day to remind him that he loved him or to ask if he's doing well as one of his favorites. Especially since they couldn't see each other too often, these texts could make up for his absence.

"Sure, let's head there now then?" Ni-ki turned him around, laughing to himself when Sunoo pouted. "Something wrong, what is it, baby?" The younger asked, putting a hand under his chin to make Sunoo look up at him. There were very few instances where Ni-ki would call Sunoo by a pet name but he couldn't lie, he found himself blushing whenever Ni-ki would call him baby or my sunshine. "I wanted to get those snacks but they're all out" Sunoo whined and pointed at the empty part of the shelf in front of him.

In fact, everything down the aisle seemed to be stocked fully, the only empty spot being the only item he wanted. "It's okay hyung, I can get you some another time. Let's go get the thing you want to get, hm?" The blonde male brought his lips to Sunoo's forehead, kissing it gently. He didn't even say anything and intertwined their hands together, pulling him down the aisle and towards another one.

Ni-ki didn't know what to expect but he didn't imagine to be standing in front of all of the hair dyes, at least not now. Sunoo was looking at all of the options, carefully scanning them all. "You're actually going to dye your hair?" The taller asked, following along wherever the other went. Sunoo was immediately driven towards the blonde dyes, picking up one of the boxes to read the back.

"Mhm, would you mind helping me out?" Sunoo asked, looking up at him for a second before looking back down at the box. He smiled contently and grabbed another one just in case, placing it into the basket that Ni-ki was holding. "Yeah, of course, I would love to help you" "Good! Let's go and pay then!!"

— ♡︎ —

"Hello, mom!" Sunoo greeted, going to give her a small hug before pulling Ni-ki up the staircase. "Hi, Mrs. Kim!" The younger called down the stairs. "I'm leaving soon for work, make sure to finish up chores hm?" She yelled back, moving to stand at the bottom step. Sunoo's head peeked around the corner and he nodded with an adorable smile. "Have a safe drive to the office, love you~" She waved and walked back over to the couch.

Ni-ki had first met Sunoo's mother after Jay's birthday party, she insisted that he stayed over for brunch. Though Sunoo was very nervous, not knowing how to introduce Ni-ki, it went great. Ni-ki knew just what to say to his mother and it seemed that he got along just fine with his sister.

"Can we eat some snacks first, I'm hungry" The younger put a hand over his stomach and took the a seat beside Sunoo. The older's bed was quickly filled up with all of the things they bought. "I'm going to open... this first" Sunoo stated and grabbed a bag of chips, opening it up. "So, how was it when you dyed your hair?" He asked, going to play around with his blonde locks.

"It took a while but I'm sure I remember enough to help you out, you're going to look amazing" Ni-ki gushed and wrapped his arms around Sunoo, nuzzling his face in his neck. The younger loved to show his affection to Sunoo through hugs. I'm sure that if you counted the number of times Ni-ki hugged Sunoo whenever they were together, it would be well over whatever you imagine.

"Ah let me go, I'm trying to eat here!" Sunoo yelped, stuffed a few pieces of chips into Ni-ki's mouth. They laughed together and that's when the older decided to return his hug, their bodies hitting his mattress gently. "You need to let go~ I thought you were hungry" Sunoo reached over to grab a bag of jellies they bought, putting one into Ni-ki's mouth before putting one in his own.

"I am, but I would rather hug you" Ni-ki mumbled, chewing onto the jelly with a smile. Sunoo rolled his eyes and stuffed two more into his boyfriend's mouth before placing a kiss on his lips. "That—That was the first time you kissed me first" He exclaimed excitedly, going to pull him closer. "Mmm! Let me go!" Sunoo whined and tried to wiggle out of his hold.

"Let's make a deal then," The black-haired male said suddenly, making the both of them sit up straight. Ni-ki was still clinging onto him, his smile never faltering once. "Hm?" "If we get up now to do my hair, we can cuddle. But! Only after we finish, okay?" Ni-ki hummed softly before nodding, removing his arms slowly.

— ♡︎ —

Ni-ki stared in awe when Sunoo came out with his hair dyed and dried off. The look on his boyfriend's face seemed a bit flustered and he didn't dare to look up. "Is it... alright?" Sunoo asked carefully.

There was too long of a pause for Sunoo's liking, he felt himself tearing up already. "Oh no no no! Baby, you look amazing!" Ni-ki rushed you to him, using his thumbs to wipe away the first two tears that fell. "You're absolutely beautiful, hm? It suits you very well," Ni-ki pulled him towards the bed to relax him, their hands glued together.

"You sure?" The older's whispered, finally looking up at him. "Mhm, I swear. Look at you, all mine..." He whispered the last part as he ran one of his hands through Sunoo's hair, the other wrapped around his waist. Ni-ki was a little worried when he didn't answer back quickly but he felt a smile come right back to his face at the older's next request.

"Cuddles, that sounds like a good idea right now"

. . .

5 / 14 / 21
17 : 54

Hey guys <3
School is finally almost over for us so we'll be a lot more active then!
Hope you guys are doing well and staying healthy ><
- JAE -