「 twelve 」

— ♡︎ —

for u , part twelve . . .
"Remember! My party is coming up soon!" Jay exclaimed before walking out of the room, Jungwon behind him. Sunoo didn't know how or why he let Ni-ki drag him into this but he still stood in front of the mirror quietly. Jay and Jungwon had left a few minutes ago because the younger needed to go home but Sunoo thought it would be nice if he stayed until Ni-ki was done practicing. Little did he know, he'd be dancing as well.

"Come on~ You said just a few seconds ago that'd you learn some of it? It's just for fun!" Ni-ki whined, pulling on the older's hoodie. The blonde requested that he taught Sunoo something small since he was just sitting in the corner so when he finally agreed, he couldn't help but feel a bit irritated when he suddenly didn't want to. "But, I'm not good at dancing and my body is very stiff" Sunoo stated softly. Ni-ki didn't even say anything and just stared at him, crossing his arms over his chest.

The dance Ni-ki was trying to teach Sunoo was very short and easy compared to what he and Jay did earlier, but it seemed Sunoo's body didn't want to do what he told it to do. "Come on, why can't I..." Sunoo mumbled to himself while he tried to copy the move that Ni-ki just showed him. His arms weren't going in the correct direction and his feet were the complete opposite way from Ni-ki's. "Hyung, your hands are a bit wrong" Ni-ki began and then pointed down at his feet. "And your feet are pointing the wrong way" Sunoo quietly turned his feet to face the correct way before looking at himself in the mirror, trying to figure out what was wrong with his arms.

"Put this hand, over that hand and then... move it this way" Ni-ki explained slowly, showing him multiple times how to move his hands correctly. Sunoo tried it again but he wasn't doing it right. The younger laughed and went to stand behind Sunoo, wrapping his arms around the older to move his hands in the correct position before showing him how to move them. (Ooh, he's flirting) A light blush found its way to Sunoo cheeks.

"Oh! So like this?" Sunoo asked softly, moving to copy the move that he was being taught. Ni-ki immediately began to clap, smiling at the other. "Yes, yes. That's right! That's the last move of that part, you did great" Ni-ki praised, enjoying how Sunoo's face lightened up. "Wanna try it together?" Sunoo suggested, getting excited that he was able to learn it. Ni-ki nodded. "Wait wait, I wanna film it." Sunoo rushed to take his phone out of his backpack, placing it in front of them before pressing record.

Ni-ki went off the side to grab his phone, loading the music up. "You ready?" Ni-ki asked kindly, looking down at the small male beside him. Sunoo turned to look up at him, smiling with a little nod. Little did they know that they absolutely loved each other's eyes. In Sunoo's opinion, Ni-ki's eyes showed his emotion the best. Back when they fought all the time, his eyes would always be showing if he was happy or angry so it was quite new to see his eyes always bright and full of excitement. They stared for a few seconds before Ni-ki quickly looked away, coughing awkwardly. Sunoo cleared his throat and shook his head, slapping his cheeks softly.

"L-let's dance?" Ni-ki stated, clicking to start the music. He wanted to get rid of the silence. The song began and the two played around until the part Ni-ki taught came out, Sunoo making a little mistake with his footwork just a few moves into the choreography. "Hyung!" "AH, SORRY!" They laughed, Ni-ki clapping and pointing down at his feet. Sunoo giggled and told him to replay it, Ni-ki obeying. The music began again and this time around, they finished off perfectly with a wide smile on their face. The two were both looking at the camera with a happy expression, staying in their ending pose for a few seconds before laughing at each other again.