Chapter 125

◦•●◉✿ BACK HOME ✿◉●•◦

"Eh? Who the hell are you, lady?" Kure narrows her eyes at the woman and rudely raises her chin and nose at her. 

Though she was a little confused when all the woman did was smile and ruffle her hair.

"Oi!" Kure hissed. "Don't touch my hair, you peasant!"

"I doubt Kakashi taught you that, now did he?" Kure narrowed her eyes and glared at the woman.

"Listen old hag, I dont know who you are to my tou-chan, but he only loves kaa-chan so piss off!"

"And you inherited the impoliteness too, huh?"

"Listen, i've had enough-"

"K-Keiko!?"

Keiko softly smiles and slowly makes eye contact with her husband.

"I'm home, Kakashi."

"S-Seriously!?" Kakashis eyes widen while Kure keeps her deadpanned expression, crossing her arms and leaning on her leg.

"Tou-Chan, you're drunk again."

"Again?" Keiko rose an eyebrow at the child who nodded.

"What are you talking about, Kure?" Kakashi sweats slightly as he walks towards them.

"I did no such thing- Anyways-" He wraps his arms around Keiko and lifts her up with a grin.

"You're back!"

"I said that."

"You're not my Kaa-Chan." Kure narrows her eyes. "Kaa-Chans hair is spiky."

"Oh yeah, Kures right." Kakashi places her down but doesn't let go.

"This?" She looks at her hair, staring for a few seconds before comical tears fall down her face.

"It suddenly became straight and now it wont go back!" Her head falls onto his shoulder as she cries while he laughs and pats her head.

"W-Wait, s-so you're seriously my Kaa-Chan?"

Keiko stiffens and raises her head. She nods slowly and nervously, waiting for her daughters reaction.

"Oh...I see..."

"Mmph!" Keiko hunches forwards and clutches her stomach.

"G-Geez, you've got quite the punch..."