🌕Nine🌕

🌕Italic - Korean🌕Bold - Japanese🌕Italic bold - Chinese🌕Normal - English🌕

"Y/N, are you sure about this? You might not be able to get out alive from there

"Y/N, are you sure about this? You might not be able to get out alive from there." Taeyong said. Jisung was surprised to see them there.

"Yes, I'm sure about this. Dino will be with me. You just keep an eye for us to get out of there alive. And if we didn't make it, you know what to do." Y/N said to Taeyong.

"I already told the members of us that we will be out for a while and they will gather at her house." Dino said. Taeyong nod his head. Jisung become more curious because they did not tell him everything. Her sister, however this time not tell him the details of her mission like she usually does.

Meanwhile, at NCT house, the Dream members excluding Mark were all having fun at the living room and Kun happened to see them.

"Why are you here? Don't you went out with Jisung?" Kun ask them. They all confused with what Kun said.

"Out? We are here all the time." Haechan said.

"So, did Mark go with him?" Kun ask them.

"I'm literally just talk with you about the information we got, hyung." Mark said out of nowhere. Kun started to panic.

"I clearly told him to bring anyone of you with him. He didn't tell anything to you?" He confirmed to the Dream members again. They shook their head. Kun immediately send message to Taeyong.

"You better find him at nearby park and bring him back home. No coming home until you find him." Kun said, which make the Dream members to move as fast as they can.

" Kun said, which make the Dream members to move as fast as they can

"We should go now." Taeyong said while staring to Y/N.

"Okay." They all go back to the car. Jisung was about to followed them when someone put their arm to his shoulder, making him to stop moving. It was the Dream members who look happily at him.

"You didn't tell us that you will be out." Jeno said.

"I need some time alone. How did you find me?" Jisung ask. He remember not telling any of the Dream members that he was out.