🌕Special🌕Taeil's Note - 3🌕

🌕Italic - Korean🌕Bold - Japanese🌕Italic bold - Chinese🌕Normal - English🌕

🌕11🌕

Since that day, Y/N spend more time with us but I have to say that she had that worried look for her team safety. She always spacing out whenever she is. Suddenly, she get up from her seat which gaining our attention.

She look worried when she is talking to someone. She turn to us after the call and ask who drive the fastest and we look at Johnny. I can see that Jisung want to go with her but she told him to stay. Taeyong stopped him doing anything as Johnny and Y/N left.

Johnny come back home after an hour but without Y/N. He told us that Y/N might not be able to see us often because something happened. He also told Jisung that she has sudden mission but she will keep in touch with him.

As the oldest member in the team, Taeyong talked to me about what Johnny said to him. And since that, Y/N did not coming to our house often. For days, we do our works given by Taeyong to help Y/N and Dino. From gathering information to distracting Jisung.

Taeyong gave the Dream members task to distract Jisung from asking about what happened to his sister but at the same time they knew what is going on. It just not letting Jisung know the truth.

🌕12🌕

Taeyong, Y/N, Dino and I were out to the nearby park to talk about something that cannot be discussed at home. I can see that Jisung really want to know about what happened. The way he look at Y/N and the other way around, it is break my heart that she had to keep secrets from her own brother.

Taeyong got message from Kun saying that Jisung is out alone and he is at the park where we are. We had to go before he know what we are planning or mostly what his sister planning. We left the place to avoid the Dream members.

When we are in the car, Y/N was silence as if she was spacing out but turn out she was on call with one of his team member. I can expected the question of  whoever asking her when she said Jisung full name. They must be asking who is her brother.

It break my heart every time she talked about Jisung. He is so precious to her that she trusted all NCT and Seventeen members to take care of Jisung. She, in fact, glad with the way we treat Jisung because we protect and care for him like family. She really want Jisung to be safe by not telling him that she will be going on mission with Dino.

When we arrived at the place we supposed to drop them off, Taeyong ask her again for one last time to confirm her decision. Knowing her so far, she is firm with her decision and never turn back once she at it.

🌕13🌕

Before Y/N left, she had leave a phone that consist of some recordings of her voice inside. She told me to give it to Jisung when she already left for mission. I give the phone to Jisung and left without any words. Taeyong and I stay outside his room.

For the first time, we heard him crying with so much pain in his heart. He might not be able to speak it out what have been in his mind but he let it out through his tears. We feel bad that we had to let him know like this.

Not that we have a choice. We just followed what being told to us and that is what we do. We promised Y/N to keep an eye for him as usual. She has her own reasons why she did that and we have the reasons why we keep it from Jisung.

🌕14🌕

For a month, we have been lost contact with Y/N and Dino. We do not know where they are, what they are doing and what happened to them. Even I am as a hacker cannot find anything that involving those two. With the help of Seventeen members, we also cannot find anything.

Jisung become less talkative and will keep himself in his room. He will only come down when it is time to eat.

I finally can track Y/N and Dino. I hurriedly told Taeyong to tell Woozi about it and he tell them to come back home. But after they arrived, the signal was lost and I lost track of them. Again. Winwin also almost lose hope finding the two. For once, we felt really stressed about this matter.

🌕15🌕

All Seventeen members are at our house, helping to track down Y/N and Dino. Taeyong told me that Woozi met Y/N two weeks ago when he and Jisung about to go home. They almost hit her but they have to go and let her left behind, which made Jisung mad at Woozi.

Well, cannot blame Jisung because he loves her sister but we also cannot blame Woozi because he did that to save Jisung. We are all busy with the works. Some of us at the kitchen, some at their own room, some are at the living room until we heard the door being opened and reveal Y/N and Dino.

They both bleeding and hurt. They both faint and Woozi and Johnny manage to catch them before they fall to the ground. Kun and Doyoung treated them until they are fine. They woke up a few days later.

Kun tell us what she said. She and Dino burned five to six bases of the enemy and a headquarter on the day they came. After a week under Kun and Doyoung observation, they are allowed to walk around. They are not fully recovered but at least they would not feel bored when they have to lay down all day long.

And I think this is the time that I had to give the flash drive that their parents gave to me. I took it out from my drawer and head downstairs towards the siblings. I handed the flash drive to Y/N. Jisung look over her shoulder.

"Everything you wonder, is inside. Every answer you search for the question you have are all there..."

And this time, my job has done. With them being together again after a long time, and giving them the flash drive, my actual mission is accomplished. I still not telling them who am I to  their parents but I  think I will just keep it to myself. As long as the flash drive were given to them, I do not need to exposed myself about why I did that.

🌕END NOTE🌕