Chapter 7 -dwarfs mine

Start from the beginning

You:'so that rat did try to bail, oh when I get my hand on him'I said in my head  bringing my hands into a fist.

Grim:"whaaahaaat! So he did try to get away?" said grim angrily

You:"do you know where he went" I asked coldly grim and the portrait flinched at my cold Tone.

Wall portrait:" The entrance is behind the East building"

Grim:"come on We're going after him" said grim running out of the door with coco right behind him I was going to follow them but turned back to the portrait and quickly bowed.

You:"thank you for your help sir we appreciate it have a good day" I said and turned around running out of the door following the two.

3rdPOV

Wall portrait :"you welcome-oh! and he's gone haha what a nice young man better than these rude student"

Wall lady:"do you think we'll see him again?"

The portrait moved his eyes to look at his fallow portraits then looked at the door you ran from.

Wall portrait:"something tells me we'll see him very soon" said the man smiling.

AcePOV

Ace:"no way I'm washing 100 windows, gonna head on home" I Sighed heading to the mirrors thinking back to this morning where I met that guy what's his name again? (Y/n)? I think, he gives me the weird vibes I won't forgive him when he tried to choke me I'll get him back for that.

I touched my neck thinking back to those eyes when I look at them it felt like I'm looking into a dark abyss but they were quite beautiful to look at they-

Ace:'HOLD UP the hell I'm thinking about no there not beautiful there weird' I thought shaking my head to get these thoughts out of my head i'm definitely not into guys the last time I checked I'm 100% straight.

Ace:"haha I hope those losers are having fun washing all these windows" I laughed.

Grim:"Heeeeeeeeey yoooooooou"
You:"CARROT HEAD"

I stopped walking when I heard two familiar voices from behind I turn my head around to see the raccoon the monkey and that mask guy running to my direction I flinched when I saw the fire and anger in the guys eyes.

Ace:"Geh! Found me!"

(Y/n)POV

we finally found ace in exactly where the mirror told us he can't get away from me now.

Grim:"Jeeeerk!! Hold up! I won't let you be the only one to escape" yelled grim running as fast as he can to catch up to him.

You:"don't even think about grim or you can Forget about you're tunes" I glared at him but he ignored me.

Ace:" i'm not going to wait around for you! I'm outta here!" He yelled back and Turn back around and start running away from us.

Grim:" it's not fair for only you to get out of this! I wanna skip out too"

You:" neither of you will skip out as long as I'm here, now stop running ace this is childish be a man And face your punishments or I'll give you a worst punishment then these windows" I yelled threatening him but that didn't stop him it made him run even faster.