Chapter 63: Flowers 4 the bride

Mulai dari awal

We stay silente for the rest of the way, until it's time to jump.

"Up, we have to jump already," I tell him, feeling like an instructor.

"Wish me luck bro, if I don't make it, tell Chris I love her, and kick Zeke where it hurts for being such an asshole."

"Will do."

I step on the door and jump to the roof without hesitation. Uriah whatsoever, took his time, but finallly ended up on the floor.

"I still want to know what happend to our cellphones," I wonder as Uriah gets up, covered in dust.

"That I have no idea about."

"Come on, let's go."

Once we are inside, I stop on my tracks. "Wait. Where do we go? To my appartment? To Christina's? Where do you think they are? Or should we look for them at all? Isn't it like bad luck to see the bride beofre the wedding or something?"

"Maybe just call them, tell them we are here, and we are fine."

"Maybe they don't even know we weren't here, and they'll freak out when we tell them."

"Let's call Zeke then, let him fill us in on what to do and what has he or hasn't he tell."

"Okay, so let's go to my place, and call him from there."

"RIght."

When we reach the appartment I realize I don't have m keys with me, they were with my phone, which means I don't have any idea where could they be.

"No keys," I say, feeling stupid. I can't go inside y own appartment. Great.

"Let's go to Zeke's, maybe Shauna or Zeke is there."

We knock a thousand of times on Zeke's door but no one awnsers.

"Looks like no one's home," Uri says.

"What now? Lauren's?"

"I guess so."

When we knock Lauren doesn't answer but his brother does.

"Hey, Lauren's not here," he says."...wait. I thought she was looking for you guys."

"Ah, yeah, can you lend us your phone for a sec?" Uriah asks him.

"Yeah, sure," he says a little confused.

I take it before Uriah does, and dial Tris' number while he tries to take it from me.

"Josh?" I hear my fiancee say through the phone.

"Tris! It's Tobias."

Crap. I was supposed to call Zeke! I don't know if she even knows we were gone.

"Tobias! Where in earth have you been?! We have been looking for you everywhere!"

Looks like she did know.

"Outside the Amity compound, we were looking for flowers. But we are back now, and I can't wait for you to be my wife."

"Looking for flowers...? Uh..okay? Wait. You woke up today and when there to look for flowers?!" Tris says furious.

"No no no no! We ended up there last night, after Zeke got us drank."

"Oh, right. Uh...Tobias. We didn't thought you would be back today...so I...I cancelled the wedding."

My heart stops. "What?!"

She bursts out laughing. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Needed a little revenge for giving us heart attacks during the whole freaking day. I was really worried about you, thought you decided to run away."

"You know I would never do that without you. You're all I want, all I need. Forever. I love you, Tris."

"I love you too, see you in a few hours."

"Okay, bye."

I give the phone back to Josh and then realize we still need to call Zeke when Lauren appears from the stairs. 

"Guys! Here you are! Where have you been? We have been looking for you! Wait. I'm calling Shauna."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey! It's me again. 

I haven't updated so fast in ages! But I noticed today, February 27 is the date when I started my story, which means today my story has officially a year! What better way to celebrate it than updating, right?

So I want you guys to tell me, before reading this story, what make you want to read it? The name, the picture the description? Did someone recomended it to you? Something else? I want to know, share it in th comments, please.

Btw I never answer your comments because there is something weird with my account or internet or somthing he thing is they never let me answer them, is weird, but I always read them all. And you are all so nice, thank you guys, love you ❤️