Chapter 23: Revelations

A/N: Before the chapter starts I want to let you all know Tobi's identity isn't going to be revealed yet, I feel really bad as a lot of you thought so last chapter so I apologize for misleading you guys by the chapter name. Besides that thank you guys for all the support and also shoutout to Shirakumo-WhiteCloud for the amazing artwork of the new cover. Anyways, enjoy the chapter amigos.

____________________________________________________________

I knocked on the door of the Gremory Estate and waited for about a minute or two before I was greeted by Grayfia.

Grayfia: Y/N, you made it.

Y/N: How is he?

Grayfia: Not good, come in.

I walked inside as Grayfia closed the door and when she did she walked past while signaling me to follow her.

Grayfia: This way.

I began following her.

Y/N: What happened?

Grayfia: Tobi.

Y/N: What did he do exactly?

Grayfia: Attacked as a third party, he caused Issei to go into the state he's in right now.

Y/N: I see.

Grayfia: Dammit...

Y/N: Something wrong Grayfia?

Grayfia: Nothing.

I grabbed her hand to stop and she turned around to face me.

Y/N: If something's bothering you, it would be better to get it off your chest.

Grayfia: I told you it's nothing.

Y/N: I'm here for you Grayfia.

She was quiet for a moment but eventually put her hand on top of mine and finally spoke.

Grayfia: I can't bare to watch anyone else get kidnapped by that man.

Y/N: What do you mean "kidnapped"?

Grayfia: It might've only been a moment but he took Asia, and he did it so easily.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Grayfia: His teleportation.

Y/N: Oh.

Grayfia: According to them not even a minute passed before he was in and out with Asia, not even 30 seconds Y/N.

Y/N: I understand.

Grayfia: No you don't, what happens if he starts kidnapping kids?! We can't do anything!

Y/N: Grayfia, I don't thi-

Grayfia: Y/N whatever he is planning has nothing good written all over it. I-I, Ever since Millicas' mother died I've come to fill in that role, I could never replace her but he sees me as a mother to him, and he's a son to me. What if one day he decides he wants to hit the youth? Millicas can get snatched just like that, and not even a single trace we can follow. Imagine that.

Y/N: I can. Listen Grayfia, will get down to whatever he's planning and stop him, I promise.

Grayfia: It's just... I've never felt this powerless before, all my attacks just go through him and he shrugs it off! He only fights when he wants to, don't you get it Y/N, we're playing his game and we're falling right into his hands!