twenty five

raelynn cut a big slice of the cake her and karl had made and put it on a plate, eventually covering it in tinfoil too. she picked up the cake along with her keys from the counter.

"where are you going?" taylor had asked, looking up from her homework.

"I'm gonna go drop karl off some cake. d'you wanna come?"

"no, I'm fine. have fun!" she winked jokingly.

raelynn widened her eyes "oh my god bye."

she left the apartment and went outside to her car.

she put the cake on the passenger seat and got in, starting the ignition and then driving to karls place.

once she arrived at his house she sent him a quick text to let him know that she was there and got out of the car.

she held the cake carefully as she walked up the path to his front door.

the door was unlocked which caused raelynn to roll her eyes, of course his door was unlocked.

she checked her phone to see she recieved a message back from karl.

[ MESSAGES ]

karl 💖

cool, the door is unlocked
and I'm upstairs!

okay
I brought you cake

YAY!

raelynn smiled as she pulled his front door open, closing it behind her.

she'd never been to Karl's house before, she only knew where it was because the two had exchanged addresses a while back.

she looked around as she tried to think about where the stairs could be. it only took a few seconds of looking before she found them.

as she walked up the stairs she could hear Karl's laugh echo through the hall.

she turned to see his door open. he was sitting at his set up talking to what seemed like the other feral boys.

raelynn shrugged and walked in, avoiding the area that the camera was facing just incase.

he muted and turned around in his chair, immediately smiling and standing up.

he took the plate which held the slice of cake and placed it down on his desk, pulling raelynn into a hug.

"hi!" he mumbled into the crook of her neck.

she smiled warmly

"hi, are you streaming?"

"no, but george and sapnap are."

"ah, okay."

he sat back in his chair, still facing her.

"you don't have to stand, y'know"

"what do you me-"

"sit!" he said, patting his lap.

raelynn widened her eyes, staring at him in disbelief.

"unless you don't want to-"

raelynn shook her head dismissively and gulped, sitting on Karl's lap.