fourteen

[ TWITTER ]

rae 🌦 @sfuraelynn
as a thank you for 300k, here's my sexy face :)
i am very thankful for all of you [ even if you're only here cause of karl or dream or even sexynap I still appreciate you ]

rae 🌦 @sfuraelynnas a thank you for 300k, here's my sexy face :)i am very thankful for all of you [ even if you're only here cause of karl or dream or even sexynap I still appreciate you ]

💬 0            ♻️ 520            ❤ 32,097

replies have been turned off •

the long awaited face reveal.

it took raelynn almost 50 minutes of convincing from dream and karl to finally post a photo of herself as a thanks for 300k followers on twitter.

it was better for her to reveal it before she ended up on mr. beast, atleast then people would know who she was.

raelynn had been receiving praise so far, she had not yet recieved a single hate comment or well, that's what she thought. she hadn't seen any. so it was fine.

she was expecting hate comments anyway. especially with the video she was going to be in coming up. alot of "the boys" watch mr. beast so she assumed that they wouldn't really like her being on it.

she could handle the sexist comments, she just hopes that they don't feed on her insecurities.

dream had told her there was absolutely nothing to worry about and she really tried to believe him but people could be brutal and she wasn't sure.

raelynn sighed, propping her head up with her arms.

she was waiting for karl to text her saying that he was ready to pick her up.

to be honest, she was really fucking nervous. what even was the video? she should've asked. is it too late to ask? you know what, she can just find out when she gets there, it'll be fine.

raelynn's heart was beating out of her chest as she pulled her phone out, karl hadn't messaged her yet and she needed to calm down.

[ MESSAGES ]

pissbaby 🥬

dream
dream
dream
help
I am freaking
the fuck
out
dream
dream
dream

what's wrong?
has karl picked you up
yet?

no he hasn't
but I'm scared

it's gonna be okay,
I promise.

are you sure
what if karl doesn't
actually like me in person
and decides to just
cut contact

RAELYNN
CALM YOURSELF
THAT WON'T HAPPEN, OKAY?

how can you be so sure???