twelve

the filming for the mr. beast video was only a few days away and raelynn was freaking the fuck out.

karl still hadn't seen her face yet.

why was it such a big deal? she had shown dream her face, how come she was freaking out about showing karl.

she would have to show him before the filming, otherwise he wouldn't know who she was.

maybe she would do it tomorrow.

not today, she wasn't ready for that just yet.

how would she even do it? would she just facetime him like she did with dream? she didn't even have his number. maybe she could ask him for it?

yeah, she could ask him for it. he would give it to her, right?

[ DISCORD ]

RAELYNN
can I have your number

KARL
oh sure :)
*** **** **** ****

-

that was easier than she had expected.

raelynn entered the number into her phone and added him as a contact.

[ MESSAGES ]

KARL
IT'S ME
RAE

karl
hi rae :))

hi :)

karl
why did you want
my number

no reason

karl
oh okay then
do you wanna play
minecraft with me

sure
on dsmp?

karl
yeah
I'm streaming btw

ok :)

-

she loaded onto the server.

although she wasn't a streamer she still had permanent access to the server. I guess that's what you get for being bestfriends with the owner.

on her other monitor she loaded up karl's stream like she always had when they were playing together while he was streaming.

<karljacobs> rae join vc2

<stfuraelynn> ok :)

karls chat was going absolutely crazy, raelynn had forgotten that karl's fans didn't know that her and karl were friends now.

she joined vc2 to be met by dream and george screaming at eachother.

"karl, you didn't tell me that these idiots were here," raelynn jokes, rolling her eyes.

"hey, I find that very offensive raelynn." dream scoffed.

"get over it blondie."

"rae where are you?" karl asked

"at my house," she replied