"Wow, I-I-I don't know what to say. That is such a beautiful name and has such an emotional, loving backstory... I love it, baby!" Sofia stuttered as she looked down to rub her stomach.
"I wish I could have been able to meet your father, Matteo. The way you talk about him, I just know he was a good person." Sofia continued.

Their love story was starting to grow with new editions to their lives. The love that the two of them share is very hard to find in a world of judgement and ignorance. living in Mexico brought back that feeling of family and home for Matteo.  He remembered his loving childhood and family growing up, and couldn't help but to feel it being replaced with his new family. The new feeling of family, which was Sofia and their baby girl. Everything couldn't be more perfect...
Suddenly, Sofia's phone started to ring.

"Camilla?" She asked confused. "What the hell-." She continued.

"Sofia, I'm so sorry you have to forgive me! I didn't have a choice, he wouldn't let me!" Camilla screamed with fear. It sounded like she was running from something, maybe someone?

SOFIA

"Woah, what are you talking about? Slow down, Camilla. Just tell me what's wrong, I haven't heard from you in years!" I said pressing my phone on speaker so Matteo could hear too.

"What's going on?" Matteo mouthed to me confused.

"You're not safe right now, where you are. H-h he's coming!" Camilla whispered heavily.

"Who Camilla, who's coming?" I asked aggressively as I turn my head to Matteo. My eyes widened and my heart started to race.

"YOU'RE HURTING ME, AHHHH!" Camilla screeched in pain. "Sit still." A familiar man's voice replied grunting. It sounded as if he was holding her still?

"Where have I heard that voice from before?.... Oh my god!" I gasp as soon as I realized.

I suddenly had a loss of words. The look on Matteo's face, I had never seen before. I had never seen him so scared in the years that I've known him. His face filled with pure worry and fear. We didn't have to say anything for me to know who Camilla was talking about.

"GO SOFIA, RUN!" Were Camilla's last words.

*BANG* *line disconnects*

"Oh my god, Camilla!!" I yell as I felt a stab to the heart, heavy tears building up in my eyes. "What did she do to deserve this?" I asked myself, over and over again. I look at Matteo as he pressed his foot on the gas peddle a little harder, speeding faster in a hurry.

"When is this going to end because I can't take it anymore," I asked.

"I don't know, my love," Matteo replies...

"How are we going to raise a child in a life of danger, a life of running?" I sighed as I start rubbing my stomach.

"Look, Camilla must have been involved in Sebastian's plan somehow, I know it's hard to hear but Camilla could have been spying on you this whole time."

*Sofia's phone rings again*

"It's Camilla? What the fuck?" I gasp holding the phone to Matteo.

"Put it on speaker."

"Camilla?" I ask while my hands started to shake.

"Nope. Why don't you take a wild guess as to who this is? I'll give you five seconds, though I doubt it'll take you that long." Sebastian laughed as he spoke in a British accent. "One, two, three-. Okay, the suspense is too much, it's your favourite ex! Surprise, yeah I'm alive... Hey Matteo! I'm assuming he's with you?"