I Trusted You.

Zacznij od początku

I framed your father for killing someone. I told him if he ever told anyone I framed him, you would get hurt.
There are things you don't have to understand, but I did care and love you. You should know, my age is thirty-one. I was nineteen when I framed him.

I'm so sorry.

Sofia's face went blank. Numbness was all she could feel as it spread from her stomach to the tips of her fingers. She grew quiet as she could feel her legs losing balance.

"Sofia?" He asked.
She turns around, looked at him then collapsed to her knees.
Matteo rushing towards her as he caught her head from slamming to the ground. A small gentle tear ran down her face as it was blank.

"Sofia what's wrong?"

"What happened?" He continued as he hugged her.
With no emotion, she gently passed the handwritten note towards Matteo as her hands shook.

Matteo read every last word from the letter that had been sent to Sofia and instantly knew who wrote it. Whoever wrote it was dumb enough to handwrite it. Matteo was familiar with their handwriting, he had been since he was a teenager...
In that minute, he selfishly forgot about Sofia

MATTEO
"I need to go." I said throwing my clothes back on from the floor, ramming through my drawers looking for another shirt. Buttoning button after button on my black satin shirt. Sofia starts to get anxious as she questions my reaction.
"Where are you going?" She asked.
"I'm sorry Sofia, I just need to go." I said brushing her off. "I know who wrote this to you, trust me they will get what they deserve."

I knew exactly what I had to do. "Don't follow me, I need you to stay here. Promise me that." I said trying not to unleash my anger in my tone.

"Matteo, NO!" Sofia said as tears fell down her face."

The minute I shut the door behind me I felt as if I was in slow motion. My whole life, my whole childhood has been a complete lie?

I reload my gun and tuck it into the back of my jeans. I fixed my collar and roll up my sleeves. Nothing but my killing anger-filled eyes and vengeance were visible.

I run down the stairs, grab my keys and drove off to Sebastian's last known home. I wasn't thinking about Sofia, I wasn't thinking about anything but the dark emotions I had been producing. I had dark, bloody murder on my mind. Sebastian had been lying to me my whole life, he killed my family and Sofia's.
I was going to kill that motherfucker.

"Sebastian!" I yelled. "I know you're here you dead motherfucker!"
I kicked down this front door as I stormed my way through his house. I could feel a burning sensation growing from my fingertips to my head as it grew into aggression. As I walked it I tilt my head to the left, cracking my neck. How dare he lie to me all my life.

"SEBASTIAN! REAL BITCH MOVE TO HIDE FROM ME."

"Hm am I now?" Sebastian calmly replied as he turned from his chair.

As I laid my eyes on him, my lips started to quiver with anger. My eyes went black as I ran up to him, grabbing his collar and throwing him along wall after wall.
"Why did you do it?" I yelled repeatedly banging the back of his head against the wall three times.

Sebastian smiled. "This is where you fill in the blanks, brother." Sebastian said as his eyes laid low.
"No, I'm done with your little games." I said pulling him off of the wall, pushing him to the ground.

"So you just came into my life, then Sofia's is that it? Just because you were what? Abandoned as a child? WHAT DID SOFÍA DO TO YOU? SHE WAS AN INNOCENT BABY YOU IDIOT! You killed her mother before she could get the chance to really know her? THEN FRAMED HER FATHER FOR MY FATHERS DEATH?" I asked hovered over his body.
"Then you were seriously thinking you could take my mafia empire away from me? Bold."
"SHE TRUSTED YOU, I EVEN."