Kissing again

Yes, I am back everyone! Sorry, it's been a while like I said I was hit by a bus and was in the hospital but right now I am feeling amazing. This might be out of nowhere or something like that but I am losing interest in this story. I might end this story after the next chapter and maybe I will start writing a new one. IDK what it will be thought.

After a while of being half-asleep, you finally fall into a deep slumber wrapped in Luffy's arms. Snuggled up on his chest hugging him back.

You wake up noticing that you are alone in the bed a whisper, "Luffy, where are you?"

There is no response, you quickly get out of bed and start walking to your door when...

"BOO!" Luffy jumps out from around the corner.

"AHHH!" You yell. "You little bitch!" Luffy turns around and starts running as fast as he can.

"You'll never catch me alive!" He shouts back at you. You then start running as fast as you can towards him trying to catch up.

After a little while of Y/n chasing Luffy, he turns around and picks you up tightly hugging you. 

"As I said, you'll never catch me." He stuffs his face into your breasts.

"S-stop that." You blushingly say. 

Denying what you say, he pulls you in tighter and lifts his face up, and says, "You know Y/n, you can be so fucking cute sometimes." "Yeah yeah, whatever." You roll your eyes. 

Luffy presses his lips against yours and you feel the softness of his lips once again. Still while kissing you, Luffy walks over to the couch and sits down. He stops hugging just for him to grab your thighs and pull you on top of him.

"L-Luffy, what are you doing?" You pull back from the kiss.

"Don't worry I won't try and pull anything." He says stroking your hair.

You nod in agreement and you look towards the hallway and ask, "Is Nami and Sanji here?" "No, they left like 10 minutes before you got up." He says still stroking your hair. 

You can feel Luffy's hands leaving your hair and turn back around to see him taking his shirt off. You stare at his eight pack in amazement. "You like what you see?" Luffy smirks.

"Y-yeah..."

Luffy quickly pulls you down back on top of him and you both start kissing once more. He puts his hands back on your thighs but this time you allow it and kiss him harder. You feel his tongue asking for entrance to your tongue, you allow him and open up and after a few seconds, you are both deeply french kissing.

"I'm kinda hungry right now, can I make us something to eat?" You saying breaking the kiss. "Sure, I would love it if you did that." He grins.

You get off from on top of him and start walking over to the kitchen and pull out some pancakes from the freezer. "How many do you want?" You shout. "I'll take 2 please," Luffy shouts back.

You put the pancakes into the microwave and while waiting you feel an arm wrap around your waist. You look back with a smirk at Luffy and he pulls his smile that just always seems to light a spark in your heart every time you see it.

Luffy then starts to move one of his hands from your waist and starts to sliver it up to your shirt. You then feel his hand cup your breast.

593 words

A/n: Yeah I've lost all motivation in this story. This is the last chapter of this xReader. And thanks for reading! I hope you have a good day!