The Kiss

A/n: This chapter will be super short but I didn't want to annoy you guys too much by leaving you on a cliffhanger for too long. 

Luffy cupped your face with his left hand, you look at him confused and ask, "What are you doing?"

He quietly says, "Don't worry, just try not to be too loud okay?" He says closing the distance. "O-okay." You say still a little worried.

Luffy closes his eyes and then he laid a soft kiss on your lips. You don't know how to respond other than the fact that it feels nice and calming. You then return the kiss, he removes his hand from your face and puts both of his hands on your waist.

You break the kiss so you can breathe but instantly kiss him back. His hands still on your waist. He pulls you closer to him, kissing you harder. You wrap your arms around his neck deepening the kiss more.

And then, the door flies right open with Nami on the other side. You look concerned but Luffy doesn't seem to notice as his back is facing the door, and he is still kissing you deeply. He opens his eyes because you stopped the kiss. He looks at you with a face that says 'What's wrong?'

You nod over to the door and he sees your sister standing there looking angry. His skin turns pale, Nami starts walking over to you with Zoro behind her. "What do you think you're doing Y/n?" She says with eyes that could kill anyone they see. "Um please Nami, it's not. It's not what it looks like!" You yell.

"Well to me it looks like your kissing the boy you just met at a bar." She says, but this time with an annoyed face,  like she wanted you to kiss him but not the same day that you met him.

She then sends a daggered look at Luffy. He knows that with that it's his queue to leave. "Wait! Luffy don't go just yet!" You shout as he was walking away. He looks over his shoulder to see you one last time.

"Nami! Why are you yelling at me! All I did was kiss him! That's nothing compared to what you do!" She looks at you astonished at what you just said. Nami then starts to walk away and yells back at you saying, "Fine then, but if he stays he better not try to do anything!" While walking away she gives a glance at Luffy giving him the go-ahead for him to stay and climb back onto the bed next to you.

"Thanks, Nami!" You tell her as she is walking away.

444 words

A/n: Okay that was a short and sweet chapter like I said it was going to be. Anyways, this was a pain for me to write as I am as single as a pringle. Okay but other than that the next chapter should be out in a couple of days. Have a good day everyone!