Sleep

I didn't know what to name this chapter-

"Thanks, Nami!" You tell her as she is walking away.

Luffy climbs back into the bed and Zoro shouts, "Alright Luffy I'm leaving now if you need anything give me a call and I'll be right over to pick you up!" "Alright, big bro see ya!" Luffy shouts back.

A few seconds after Zoro closes the door and leaves, Luffy takes a quick glance and continues to press his lips against yours. "Shall we continue from where we left off?" He says removing his lips from yours.

"We already started." You smile at him. He smiles back at you and presses his lips back onto yours.

After a little while of you two making out, you feel as something is trying to come into your mouth. You quickly realize that the thing wanting access to your mouth is his tongue, you allow it and you two start passionately tongue kissing each other.

After a while of that, you break the passionate kiss to catch your breath. "Have you had enough?" He asks with a worried face. "Oh no, don't worry I just needed to breathe real quick." You tell him with a reassuring voice. 

"That's good to hear." He says looking down in embarrassment. "You did a wonderful job if it makes you feel any better." You pat his back while telling him.

After you said that it seemed to make him a lot happier as he quickly looks up at you and kisses you. You were a little shocked at first but then you started kissing him back. He pushes you onto your bed with him on top, you blush at the fact that he was taking charge of the situation. You look over at your clock and see that the time is 12:34 a.m. "Shoot we should probably get to bed." You saying removing yourself from under him. 

"O-okay then, I'll get going," Luffy says while getting off of your bed. "I did say we should get ready for bed right? That means you stay over for the night you know." He rolls his eyes and jumps back into bed with you. "But first I am going to go change, this dress is a little uncomfortable." You grab a pair of pajamas from your dresser and head to the bathroom. 

"Do you mind if I joined you Y/n?" Luffy says following you. 'That was smooth' you think to yourself.

"Were not there yet baby." You smirk at him. "Alright, alright I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom.

You come out of the bathroom with dark blue pajamas and you quickly cuddle up next to fluffy.

"If you don't mind can I take my shirt off? It's getting kinda hot in here." He asks while unbuttoning his shirt. "Go right ahead." You smile to yourself.

After a while of being the small spoon, you turn over so you facing Luffy. 1:45 a.m. He grumbles and pulls you closer to him. "Please don't leave me." You hear him mumble in his sleep. "Don't worry Luffy, I'll always be by your side." You gently kiss him on the forehead. 

After a while of being half-asleep, you finally fall into a deep slumber wrapped in Luffy's arms. Snuggled up on his chest hugging him back.

541 words.

A/n: Sorry this chapter was short. I've been really tired lately and I felt I had to make a chapter so it's also pretty rushed as well. Anyways like usual, I hope you all have a good day and have a good rest of your week. BYE!!