The Club pt.2

A/N: Hello yes I'm back sorry I had like 4 test all back to back so I had to do that anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter it might not be as long but that's if I decide to try or not lol. Alright well, I won't keep you here for long so enjoy this chapter and the cool fanart of Luffy I found. :)

----------Time Skip 30 1 hour----------

'It's been almost an hour since Nami met Sanji. We're curranty waiting for our next round of drinks, while they're mostly for Nami she's always been a heavy drinker ever since she first started drink. I mean she is 26 so it's only been 5 years but still, I was only 16 when she had her first shot, probably before that from all of the parties she's been invited to.' You quickly think to yourself.

"H-hey Y/n d-do you m-mind driv-driving home to-tonight?" Nami says drunk out of her mind. "Sure it's probably the best idea cause you might end up crashing."

"Th-thanks s-s-sis!" She says while almost falling out of her chair. "Careful! You could have hurt yourself Nami!" You scold her.

"Oh c-calm down I-I'm finee." She says while falling onto your shoulder. "We should probably go home now big sis." You say in a serious tone.

"No! No! No! WE ARE NOT GOING HOME! Sanji said to wait until his shift is over then he would call me and then take me home!" She yells at you like a child. "Fine but this is your last round for the night until you become soberer. You hear me?" "Yeah okay, mom," Nami tells in a sarcastic tone.

-----30 minutes later-----

You look over your shoulder and see that the man in a straw hat is still there. He looks to of passed out and his hat is covering his face as you can barely see because of the number of people that are at the club. 'I want to go over there and talk to him and see if he's okay, but I don't wanna seem creepy to him because if he wakes up and sees someone standing over him he might think I've just been watching him the whole time.' You think to yourself.

Then right as your about to turn back around he wakes up and the first thing he sees is your eye's staring into his. He then continues to stand up and walk towards you so you quickly turn around and take a sip of your beer.

"Hey! I was wondering if you knew how long I've been out for? I mean you we're kinda staring at me you could say." The man says with a big smile on his face.

" The man says with a big smile on his face

(This Is how he smiles at you)

Your face then becomes bright red from embarrassment. "Um, I think you have been out for at least an hour and a half." You quietly mumble. "Sorry, could you repeat that I don't think I heard you?" He calmly tells you.

"Oh sorry, I said I pretty sure that you have been out for at least an hour and a half." You then blush even harder than before. "Well thank you. I think I should get going now." He says as he starts to walk away.

You quickly feel emptiness as he continues to walk away. You then decide that you should try to ask for his number and what his name is, so you run over to him grabbing his shoulder. "Hey I know that we just talked to each other but you seem like a nice guy. So I was wondering if maybe... I could get your number and your name?" You then realized what you just did and start to have a mini panic attack in your head. 'OMG DID I REALLY JUST DO THAT I- I'M GONNA GO DROWN MYSELF IN A TOILET ONCE THIS IS OVER-'

"Sure, do you have a piece of paper on you?" The kind man asks you politely. "Um yeah here." You hand him the slip of paper so he can write his name down. "Alright here you go and my name is Monkey D. Luffy, but please call me Luffy." He says with a big smile on his face again.

You quickly smile back and say, "Okay I'll give you a text when I get home and when my sister is banging our bartender that she just met." You chuckle as you walk away. "Oh yeah, my name is Y/n!" You quickly shout out to him.

"Alrighty give me a text or a call when you can." He waves goodbye and walks off out of the club.

You didn't notice that Nami was carefully watching you while you had your interaction until she puts her hand on your shoulder and whispers, "Wow your first time getting a boys number I'm proud of my little sister." You tense up not realizing it was her and then calm yourself.

"Yeah, it looks like I finally did it." You say with an even bigger smile on your face. "So do you wanna go home now, Sanji said his shift was over and for me to call him when I get home." She whisper's again. "Okay, I'll drive just in case your still drunk." You say as you slowly bring your smile to a small one.

A/N: Okay I know I said that this would be a smaller chapter but I guess I lied to ya'll. Anyways if my grammar looks better than before that's because of Grammarly helping me out. I just wanted to thank you guys if you got this far and if you don't mind please leave a comment on who you think Y/N's brother should be. I was thinking Usopp but I don't know, also Zoro will probably either be in the next chapter or the 4th one and he will be Luffy's older brother and Sanji's best friend. So there you guys go. Chapter 3 should be out in a few days, I already have the script down I just need to make some final touches to it. Anyways that's is, for now, hope you all have a good rest of your day and a good week. BYEEEE!!!!