Lisa - " Can you come with me...I'll treat you a meal, for giving up this bag for me."

Y/n - " No,no it's fine."

I said refusing while shaking my hand.

Lisa - " Please unnie....I am really grateful to you......I want to thank you."

I sighed and nodded

She gave an excited smile and held my hand dragging me towards the food court.

I chuckled at her.

Y/n - " Btw how do you know that I am older than you?"

Her face suddenly turned panick

Lisa - " You ar not?...I am sorry, really sorry...it's just that you look quite mature so I thought you are elder than me."

I giggled at her panicked face

Y/n - " What's your age?"

Lisa - " I am 22."

(The ages may not be same as the idol's real age because the person here is not the idol himself or herself...it's just their name and face is used so that you can imagine well😀)

Y/n - " You are right then,.. I am an unnie to you...I am 25."

I said with a smile

She took a satisfied breath.

Time skip

After having our meal, we were just talking.....she even gave me her number and told me to call her if I need a stylist anytime....she was asking for my number, so I gave her my buisness card, she was too cute to resist.

Then suddenly her phone rang.

Lisa - " Oh!...one minute unnie!"

She said taking out her phone and I nodded.

Lisa - " Hello"

Lisa - " yeah!.......I am at the food court."

Lisa - " Ok"

She giggled and cut the call.

Then again she started talking with me.

We were talking when suddenly she waved her hand at someone behind me.

??? - " Baby!"

Y/n's mind - " That voice?......Don't tell me it's him."

I panicked a little.

Y/n's mind - " Wait! why am I panicking....ther is nothing to worry about..stay calm."

He came towards our table and smiled at Lisa then his eyes turned towards me, I gave him a blank stare, while he froze

??? - " Y-y/n."

He said in a shocked voice

Lisa - " Do you know her ,baby?"