Chp.4 Battling Vs The Musgravite Gem Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Smokey (Stella): Hmmm. Alright! Sounds good to me!

Smokey: Okay! Here I go!!

Smokey suddenly turns her whole body into pink as pink aura started to glow around her body as well, soon gaining super speed from Stella's power...Smokey notices Musgravite coming after her as soon she then uses her super speed against him and knock him out for good to calm him down...she was quick, Musgravite couldn't keep his eyes on her, Smokey kept on hitting him back and go right with her yo-yo, Musgravite didn't knew what was going on and couldn't keep up against Smokey...

Smokey: Too fast for ya buddy? Haha! Don't worry! I'll end this fast!

Smokey rushes at Musgravite and strikes a punch with her two fore-arms straight to his gut and chest, and yet throwing rapid punches to him as well...after that, Smokey then summons two purple thorn whips and made them into purple flames, as she did, she extended them towards Musgravite and toes him up, soon she yet started spinning around, alongside with Musgravite and yet started slamming him several time on lot the sand with her whips, afterwards, he toss him in the air and yet falls to the ground...soon after Smokey runs after him soon she yet started rolling herself like a hedgehog with her two flaming whips alongside and yet starts charging at Musgravite, and yet, Smokey then lands a hard hit towards Musgravite and then sending him flying away far as he yet falls towards the ocean and causes a huge splash....and so...Smokey then gave a round of a applause to herself...

Smokey: Haha! Great job Smokey! Oh why thank you, thank you Smokey.

Suddenly, Pearl and Garnet appear, knowing the two were able to stand back up...

Garnet: Smokey!

Pearl: Are you alright?!

Suddenly, Smokey defuse as Amethyst and Stella were back...

Amethyst: Yeah we're alright! And we totally kicked his ass, right Stella?!

Stella: Uh..hehe...yeah...maybe too much...??

Amethyst: Oh please. We gave everything we got against him. We surely kicked his butt.

Pearl: You two! This isn't the time to joke around! We need to get out here now and get the others!

Garnet: Calm down Pearl. Listen, Stella, Amethyst, I'm proud you actually helped us and fight against him, but we need to Get the others and get rid of Musgravite now.

Amethyst: Psssh! Don't have a cow you two, me and Stella gave everything against him, there's no way he-

Suddenly, a gray beam burst out from the ocean, and yet Musgravite was returning back to the sand and yet appeared near with Stella and The Crystal Gems...soon, he was back in his normal form...he gave a menace stare as he yet crack his neck and then growls...

Amethyst: Wh-Wha?! How!?! How are you not knocked out?!

Pearl: You two! Out of the way! We'll-

Suddenly, Musgravite then lands a kick towards Pearl and Garnet, sending them both flying away, and yet, he grabs Amethyst's hair and tosses her away alongside the others...

Stella: You guys!!

Stella slowly turns around and yet seem to be shaking in fear to see Musgravite standing in front of her, soon she collapses to the floor and try running away...but Musgravite was gonna strike a punch at her...soon Stella uses one of her powers, as she then creates a huge bubble around (YN)...

???: Wh-What?!?

Soon Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst recovers as they walked over to Stella...

Amethyst: S-Stella!

Garnet: Good job Stella. You got him.

Pearl: Keep him in there, we'll get the others and this time we'll work together to get rid of him.

Stella: Wh-What?!? No! Listen, there's no need fo you too fight him! Look I don't know what's going on between you two and him, but maybe I can help him out-

???: Y-You...!!

Stella: ...Wh-Wha...Me??

???: You're different...you don't look like a gem! Not like these fucks!

Stella: W-Wait! I-I am a gem! See look!

Stella shows off her pink gem to Musgravite as he yet sees hers...and that pink gem made him remember that this pink gem reminded him of someone else, who had the same color and gem as her...he can picture that person already...and soon started to grow angrily for some reason and tries to break himself free...

???: S-So you're here as well!! Alongside with those two as well! I've finally found you as well, Rose Quartz!!

Stella: Wh-What?! M-My mom!?

???: You think I didn't forget what you and your two bitches did back there at the war!!? It all happen cause of you! If that war never happen...none of everything that happen exist!

Pearl: O-Oh no! Th-This can't be happening! Why now?!? Why is he here-

Garnet: Pearl! Calm down!

Pearl: I-I can't! Why does he have to be here?!? He'll cause a lot of destruction after what he did at the home world where the war was taken and...and...the only thing he wants is to kill Rose! And I can't let that happen! I can't!

Stella: G-Guys! Please calm down! L-Listen, Musgravite!?! I-I'm not my mom! Seriously! I'm just another human-

???: Lies!!! You can't deny it! You showed me your gem and it looks exactly as I remember! I only came here...to finish all of you off!

Stella: P-Please! Listen to me-

???: Shut up!! You can't manipulate me, Rose Quartz!

Stella: I-I'm not manipulating! I-I just wanted to help you out and-

???: Help!?! HELP!?! You got the nerve to say you wanna help me, knowing you don't remember what you actually did back at the war! Because of what you...did to my friends! And Because of what you...
b-because what you did...to my Diamond!

Stella: W-Wah?! Y-Your Diamond!?

Suddenly...Stella can see (YN)'s feeling emotional as he yet sheds a tear and yet was angrily emotional as he yells...

(YN): My Diamond!! My only Diamond....GRAY DIAMOND!!!!!! HRAAAAAAGH!!!

Musgravite suddenly broke the bubble and free himself as Pearl grabbed Stella and started protecting her and so as Garnet and Amethyst....

Stella: Guys no!!

As soon Musgravite was gonna keep on fighting...suddenly, a huge Boulder came out of nowhere flying into the air and yet falls straight towards (YN) as Stella and the others dodge out of the way...

Amethyst: Wh-What the?!

Pearl: Wh-Who?!

Garnet: Up there!

Suddenly, someone appeared on top of the huge Boulder and came landing on the ground and yet revealed herself none other than Jasper....

Jasper: So, you've finally return...my Diamond.

Stella: J-Jasper!

-END OF CHAPTER 4-