Enter: N̷a̷r̷u̷t̷o̷ ̷U̷z̷u̷m̷a̷k̷i̷ Madara Uchiha!

Start from the beginning

And with that our main protagonist of this story went towards the Hokage monument. As he was getting closer, the small figures started to be more noticeable, it was Iruka and Naruto. Madara saw how Naruto was cleaning the mess he made and thought that he would help. Why? He doesn't know he just felt like it. As he was getting closer to Iruka and Naruto he overheard them talking.

"You're not going home till you've cleaned off every single drop of paint." Oh dear.. every drop? That could take hours! "So what? It's not like there's anyone at home waiting for me!" Madara felt guilty, he always knew that Sasuke would be at home waiting for him if he ever decided to do something before going home. Before Iruka could reply Madara interrupted him.

"Hey... Do you mind if I help?" Iruka gave Madara a small smile, "Sorry Madara but this is Naruto's fault so he has to take responsibility." Well Madara wasn't going to take that. He was going to help Naruto! "I insist Sensei, please let me help Naruto" At the thought of some help Naruto vigorously nodded "Yeah! Iruka-sensei! Let Madara help!" Iruka glared at Naruto and shook his head. "No Naruto this is your punishment for painting on the faces." Madara clapped his hands together. "Please. Sensei if I help Naruto we can finish this faster." Iruka sighed, he wasn't going to win against this kid. "You know what, fine. Madara you can help Naruto." Yes! Being persistent pays off! "Thanks Sensei"

After half an hour of cleaning off paint, Iruka proposed a deal. "Say, Naruto, Madara" Without looking up Madara did the classic Uchiha "Hn." Naruto stopped scrubbing the paint off and looked at Iruka. "What do you want now Iruka-sensei?" Iruka smirked, "I was just thinking, maybe after both of you clean this up maybe we go get some ramen? You know, the good stuff" Naruto's eyes lit up at the thought of some Ramen. "HUH! NOW THAT'S SOME SERIOUS MOTIVATION! WE'LL HAVE THIS CLEAN IN NO TIME!" Madara also seemed like he gained some motivation because he began scrubbing viciously.

And just like that. Madara and Naruto we're rushing to finish. Around 5 pm they had finally finished cleaning off every single drop of paint. As they were walking to Ichiraku Ramen, Naruto was talking about his favorite flavors of ramen with Madara and Iruka. Once they got there and started eating their ramen Iruka asked Naruto a question. "Naruto" Naruto was busy eating his ramen so when he turned to face Iruka he had a face full of Ramen. "Hm?"

"Why would you do that to the Hokage faces? I mean you know who they are don't you?" This got Madara's attention. "Why did he paint on the Hokage faces? Shouldn't they be treated with respect and honor? Doing that is basically saying that all the hard work they did as Hokage is meaningless." Naruto gave a muffled response, "Of course I do!" Naruto quickly finished his ramen to continue his answer. "Everybody knows, they were the greatest Shinobi of their time right, the best of the best, undefeated Ninja Champs... And the fourth Hokage is the one who saved the village from the Nine tailed fox, he was the most amazing!"

"Yeah, they were amazing but that doesn't explain why you would do that Naruto, what you did was something that could have been taken horribly and this isn't the first time. Thank god your only punishment was to clean the monument, and I helped so I suppose it was quicker." Iruka looked at Naruto dumbfounded. "Then why would you-" Naruto immediately interrupted him. "Because I'm going to be greater than any of them. Me, Naruto! The Next Hokage, A ninja legend! Then everyone will have to stop disrespecting me and look up to me! Dattebayo!"

"I see, thank god it's just his regular I want to be hokage speach. Wait. What does he mean by "everyone will have to stop disrespecting me"? I'll have to look into it later..." Naruto looked at Iruka with a sheepish look. "Uhh by the way, I kinda wanna ask a little favor Sensei..." Iruka raised and eyebrow and asked. "Do you want another bowl?" Naruto shook his head. "No... I wanna try on your headband, c'mon please" Naruto puts his hands in a praying formation and closes his eyes expecting Iruka to say yes.