Luckily I did not have to wait long. I watched her walk up the stairs and suddenly stop when she caught sight of me. Her eyes moved over my body hungrily, all I felt from her was lust.

She finally moved her eyes up to my face and I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my face while I used her words from earlier. "See somethin ya like there darlin?"

"as a matter of fact I do major." She said as she seductively batted her eyelashes.

She made her way past me to put her bag in my study. As her back was turned I roamed my eyes over her body. 'Dam she is sexy' I thought. "Ya look so sexy today darlin." I drawled. I made sure to use my full accent on that compliment. The result was exactly what I hoped it'd be.

Her lust skyrocketed big time, and I smelt her arousal. FUCK! she smells so enticing. I let out a lustful growl and started walking toward her slowly, not wanting to startle her.

She heard me coming and immediately turned around. She leaned on the desk and crossed her arms under her chest. That's when I noticed that she had undid a couple of buttons on her shirt to reveal her cleavage. Roaming over her body once more, I just couldnt control myself. I lingered on her chest for a moment before returning my eyes to her gorgeous face.

"See anything you want major?" She asked seductively. I felt the black haze of lust cover my eyes and let out a loud lustful growl. FUCK! Her lust skyrocketed again. She smells so enticing, so sweet. I have to have her now!

WARNING:BEGIN LEMON

I stalked towards her and she showed no signs of being scared of me. All I felt from her was desire, excitement and a Fuck ton of lust. I grabbed her waist and rocked my hips into her core.

A sexy little moan escaped her lips and I grew even harder than before. I didn't think that was even possible.

I started a trail of open mouthed kisses up and down her neck, from her shoulder to just below her ear. My hands ran down from her hips to her knees. I pulled her knees up to wrap around my waist, to get a better angle, and rocked my hips into her core again. She bit her lip to stifle her moan.

I brought my thumb up and separated her teeth from her lip. Making sure she was looking into my eyes, I said "Isabella don't ya dare hide those sounds from me. I want ta hear ya moan darlin. I want ya ta tell me when somethin feels good and ya want more. Ya understand?".

"Yes major." She said seductively.

She then buried her fingers in my hair, bringing me down to kiss those luscious lips of hers. Before I even asked for her permission to enter with my tongue, her lips parted with a moan. I took that opportunity to push my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance. Finally she gave up and let my tongue explore her mouth. Shit! She tasted so good. Like strawberries and freesias. 

Her hands made their way down unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it over my shoulders where it fell to the floor. I slowly made my way down her neck, stopping to suck on her pulse point before descending to kiss her chest.

She let out a moan as I let my tongue slowly graze above her shirt. I quickly undid the buttons and pulled her shirt over her shoulders to let it fall to the floor.

I returned my lips to hers and kissed her deeply, letting out a moan of my own.

I ran my hands up her arms, past her shoulders and stopped at the top of her tank top. With a flick of my wrist I ripped the remaining shirt from her body to reveal her forest green lacy bra.

A growl escaped my lips as her lust skyrocketed.

I reached around and unclasped her bra. I slowly removed it from her body and threw it across the room.