XXXVII

Nia Pov

I woke to my phone buzzing off the hook, Looking over I see Chris , Caspian standing with Elena and Layne near my bed.

"We need to talk " Caspian starts.

"Whats going on ?" I ask still adjusting to the light.

"Well for one depending on which magazine cover you read your either a Whoreish gold digger , A dumb-ass Social climber , or a cheating bitch" Chris says.

"And for Seconds, I have an anger brother ready to rip  the world apart on your behalf" Caspian says.

I look over to Layne and Elena who stare at me with the most worried faces. I hadn't seen them this worried since my house was stormed by paparazzi.

"What's going on ?" I ask one final time.
No one wanted to answer my question , so I took matter into my own hand and read that many different titles popping up on my phone .
"Dumped for Drusilla "
"America's Sweetheart back with her true soulmate "
"Is this the end for Deklan and his commoner"
"Spending his money and cheating "
I was horrified at everything I was readying. How dare someone say I cheated on Deklan and spent his money . I bought that bag with MY money and yes I have access to Deklans money but i've NEVER spent it.
"WHAT THE FUCK " I scream tears rolling down my face.
The first to move were Ly and El they came over to hug and comfort me.
"Why would they think I was cheating on Deklan and Spending his money ? I have a job of my own and I love Deklan too much to cheat on him.
"Well right now that's the least of our worries , paparazzi currently has the address of the condo and we are here to take you ladies back to Florida. We can solve everything once we get back" Caspian says in a dry voice.

"No! I'm not going back until I speak with Deklan and explain to him and only him what's going on. " I shout
"little boss , please don't be difficult. Let us take you back home " Chris pleads.
" No ,I'm going to call Deklan" I say tears falling down my face as I walk out the room.

I tried to call Deklan , but he Declined all my calls. After it had felt like I had called him for the 100th time he finally answered
"What do you want ?" In the meanest voice ever. I was honestly scared to talk, his voice sounded like he was going to kill me.

"Deklan I can explain , I promise I didn't cheat on you or spend your money , I-i bought the purse with my own money. You can check too I plead .

"Nia I honestly don't give a fuck what you spent , I need to understand why the fuck there's a picture of you kissing some other mans cheek at a fucking gas station THAT ISNT ME " He shouts
"Dek- he's my -" I start

"I don't even fucking care , if you want to kiss who ever the fuck you want go ahead do it " he spat .

"Deklan he's my cousin " I cried over the phone
"YEAAA RIGHT , SO WERE GOING TO STOOP THAT LOW AND LIE.. you know what Nia fuck you and I hope your "cousin " is everything you wanted and more " He shouted
"Fuck you Deklan , I hope you and that bitch have a great life and I feel bad that that baby is going to have to grow up in a house of fake love and Booze" I shout , tears rolling down my face.
"Don't step foot in my house ever again" He said handing up.
Everything in me shook , I couldn't breathe , I couldn't think  , all I knew was that I felt like I was going to die.
"NIA "
"Nia"
"OH MY GOSH NIAAA"
"Nia we're going to get you help!"
"SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!"
"SOMEONE CALL DEKLAN "
and that was the last thing I heard before everything went silent and black.

Deklan Pov
Heartbroken. It's been hell these last few days away from her but waking up to see her soft lips on another mans cheek, his hand on her lower back and her friends standing around gawking and smiling around her. How fucking dare they stand there encouraging her to flirt with some bum. The shit racked my brain I couldn't help but to throw shit around and scream.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE DO THIS "
My phone rang and rang and rang. I was too upset to even answer it. I looked over at the phone to see Matteo's name on the screen. I didn't care enough to answer whatever he wanted to talk about. I missed about 7 or 8 more calls , I even missed a call or 2 from my mom , I was too busy , I locked my office door snd started slamming shit against the wall. All I knew was to drinks and destroy. My phone rang to no end , It was starting to piss me off how much my phone was ringing . My dad , My nom ,Sister ,Brothers , even my fuckin cousins , and my fucking friends. EVERY ONE WAS BLOWING UP MY PHONE AND I COULDN'T DRINK NOR ENJOY MYSELF THE WAY I WANTED. My phone rang one last time and I answered ready to explode.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ?" I shout into the phone

"Deklan .. are you ok ? have you been drinking ?"Toren ask

"Ahhhhh if it isn't my buddy Toren ... T-Toren Yinghgggggg .. You know we should go out drinking tonight ... since y'know we bang sluts apparently". I say laughing

"First off Elena is not a Slut ... If anything i'm the slut and second your "Slut " is in the hospital again." He says

once the words Hospital entered the conversation I immediately sobered up.
"What do you mean ?"

" Nia's in the hospital " He repeats and I can hear the sounds and noises in the background. He was on the road and if you had seen me 2 minutes prior to now you'd thought I'd been faking.
I froze in my spot. My Nia was hurt.