XIII

Nia Pov

It was currently 4 something and Deklan was following me EVERYWHERE, ever since I told him I was going out with the girls he's watched me do everything in preparation for this night out. He wanted me to invite him to the Dinner but I didn't .. I didn't want to be the only with their male counter parts. Finally I was all dressed up when I heard Deklan blow his breathe louder then he had too. I quickly pull out my phone and text the GC.

Me 4:57pm : hey guys going to be late! running on POC time .. but can i bring someone with me 😃..

Elena 4:57pm : YES BECAUSE IM BRINGING SOMEONE!

Layne 4:59pm: great i'm 5th wheeling 🙃

Me 5pm :WE LOVEEE YOUUUUUU! 😘

"DEKLAN WESTBROOK YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GET DRESSED BEFORE I LEAVE YOU HERE " I yell walking back into the bathroom to finish my makeup and check my outfit.

I wore a cute little black dress with a older Christin Dior bag Deklan left in my office as a "welcoming " gift .

"Ready " Deklan says

It was like he was ready for me to invite him, I roll my eyes and laugh.

He wore these grayish slacks with a white button up shirt and black shoes

He wore these grayish slacks with a white button up shirt and black shoes. He looked gorgeous and all he did was out clothes on.

"Come on were late " i say , not telling him i'm paying .

We walked down into his garaged and he chose to drive his matte black Lamborghini.

"Dek why are all your cars black ?" I ask wanting him to have some color in his life

"Dear everything in my house is black.. I just like the color." he says kissing my hand and driving .

"Well i'm going to change that ." I say programming the location into the car.

"Whats your favorite color baby?" he ask eyes still on the road.

"Yellow " I say making sure my lipgloss hasn't ran or to make sure my glasses aren't pressed again my face too hard.

"I never seen you wear your glasses baby" he says

"Yea I try not to wear them " I say laughing " sometimes I go blind other times I wear my contacts instead.

"Well I prefer your glasses " he says kissing my hand again and pressing his foot in the gas letting everyone know to get out of our way.

I smile ,planning to wear my glasses more. We pulled up at The Sugar factory I saw El and Ly standing at the front and surprisingly we were only about 15 mins late. I tell the man at the front my name and he gets our waiter to walk us to our table. Since i'm not Deklan rich we had to sit in the common area but it was still nice no matter. We ordered our food, sat ant talk when suddenly this beautiful Chocolate man appeared near our table. He was a very good looking man , not as attractive as Deklan but boy was he good looking.

"Guys .. This is Toren Ying " Elena says all giggly which made it very clear she liked him. Of course I already knew this news due to Deklan , BUT I still acted Surprised to please my friend.

Hello everyone" Toren says pulling a chair up to the table and ordering a shot of tequila. We all sat and made conversations , I was glad no one said anything to me and Deklan about what we were because we weren't dating but we were seeing each other.

"So Deklan what about you and this beautiful woman your sitting mighty close to?" Toren says. Fuck , why did this have to happen. Before I could answer Deklan did and I cannot lie I was pretty proud of his answer.

"Were a pending relationship" he said smiling .

"Typical Nia to make everyone wait " El points out which makes me laugh because she want wrong. Ever since high school Ive always made my boyfriends, even friends wait to call me their "Girlfriend/ Friend " so I could see if i truly wanted the role or not.

We all enjoyed our meals and Toren only drank , my guess was that he ate before he came But when it came to dessert ,Toren was the first to order. Me and Deklan decided to get a Large cup of Vanilla Ice cream to share and what we don't finish we would take home. We all ate our desserts and laughed , El really looked all in love with Toren and that made my heart happy ,She deserved someone who loves her the way she loves. We finished the night and after an extra 15 mins of arguing with Deklan I paid for dinner which was a Hefty price that Dek said he was putting back in my paycheck, we all packed up and left.

Deklan drove not a quick but quickly back home , Once we got there i quickly took off my clothes and makeup. I put one of Dek's shirts on and hopped into the bed. Not even 10 mins after me , Deklan plopped down into bed pulling me close to him and we fell into a deep sleep.

I really really like him!