IX

Nia Pov
I woke up again in Deklan's bed then i realized and said it before i thought it.

"ITS MONDAY " i quickly notice a little old woman holding some folded clothes.

"Good Morning Cara ,i have your clothes for work right here and a nice hot shower prepared . Mr Westbrook is out on a run but will be back in about 30 mins to take you two to work."

"Good Morning Mrs..? " I realized i didn't know her name.

"Irene ... " she says making up the bed and putting the clothes in hand on the made upside.

"Thank you , Ms Irene" i say picking at the skin on my thumbs .

"Oh please Cara i am just Irene .. Ms makes me feel old " she giggles.

" Im going to guess you know where the shower is and ill be in the kitchen making breakfast."

"Thank you " i say slightly blushing at the fact that I know were most things were.

I took a quick shower and and went back into the room to get dressed, I noticed that Deklans closet door was open , meaning that he was back home. I took a quick look into the closet that was stunning to see that he wasn't in there. I Assumed he was in his office. I finish getting dressed and look at myself in the mirror one last time making sure i looked good , I decided to take my braids down and wear my hair frizzed out. I walk to Deklans office.

I knock on the door of his office that was closed for a reason and baby when i tell you this man was beautiful

He was in his workout clothes still , trying to figure something out. He had a few things on his desk and papers in his hand looking sexy as i don't know what. I knew that what i was witnessing many woman would pay millions of dollars to behold.

" Good Morning Dream" i heard which made me look up . The way he was looking at me was with admiration.

" Good Morning " i say breathing out more then i had hoped for.

" Im incredibly sorry im not dressed, i thought i had enough time to finish this before work."

" oh no its no worry im going to just sit over here and check on everything ive missed" i say walking towards the couch when i felt his arm grab me and pull me closer to him."

" No , sit with me ." he pulls me to his chair were he sits down , then sits me in his lap.

" You know i have your Email here about working with us , I plan on speaking about that matter with Henry as soon as we get to your job."

"Deklan ... that might not be a good idea .... People already think im your whore. It would do no good for me to have that rep on me ."

" Nonsense , ill have it solved " he said kissing my head.

I sat in Deklans lap for what felt like hours but in reality was about 15 minutes, Thats when i realized that it was about 7 something along with the realization i also saw my gc that was EXPLODING with text.

Elena 12:34am : GUYS GUYS GUYS THE DUDE THAT I WENT HOME WITH FROM THE CLUB ON FRIDAY , WELL WELL WELL HES SUPER HOT AND I REALLY LIKE HIM

Layne 1:05am: Really ? and me and the Blonde didnt work out ..

Elena 1:23am: AAWWWWW LYYY its ok youre going to find your person.

Elena 6:30 am : GUYS MY HOT HUNK OF A MAN WORKS CLOSELY WITH DEKLAN WESTBROOK AND THE WESTBROOK CLAN OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Layne 6:46am: Nia are you ok ? Havent heard from you since

Nia 6:54am: Hey guys! Im good! but ive got some news that you cannot tell ANYONE.

Elena 6:59 am : WHAT WHORE?

Layne 7:03 am: wassup?

Nia 7:07 am: I might have spent the whole weekend with Deklan Westbrook AND hes working on getting me a promotion ..

Elena 7:10 am: OHH MYYY GOSHHH NI YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Layne 7:14 am: Congrats girlllllllll

Nia 7:15am: Thanks guys <3 i have to go to work love yall!

"Are you ready Love ?" I look up seeing Deklans eyes wondering over me.

"Yes Im ready " i say as he grabs my hand and walks me to the kitchen were we have a quick breakfast the Irene made for us and we say our goodbyes. Deklan stays behind to talk to Irene as i wait in the hallway.

Deklan said he didn't feel like driving so he had James drive us both to work ,which was quit funny how close our offices were. I was the first one to get out the car " Take care Dream ,see you soon."

"Thank you, for everything Deklan." i say .

" No thank you Dream , see you at lunch ."

I started to walk into the build and then his words hit me " See you at lunch " But before i could process his words i saw the blinding flashing light that had scared me before. The last thing i saw before i enter the building was Deklan blowing me a kiss and directing me into my building. I walk to my desk Immediately feeling all of my confidence coming back. I see Dominic coming towards my desk but not wanting to put up with the bullshit i put my hand up , walk to my door and close it. He gladly took the memo and did not disturb me. I worked for what felt like 30 Minutes but was more of 4 hours , It was about 11:30 something when i heard a bunch of commotion out in the hallway. I was tempted to go see but i decided to just stay in my office and finish my work and figure it out on my lunch break.

"Miss Russo you have a visitor" my assistant Sam says.

"Mmm " I say trying to remember if i had had booked any jobs that i forgot to prepare for or any meetings.

"They aren't on your books Miss, Just a walk in" she saids watching me look in my calendar.

"Oh well send them in i guess" i say rubbing my head wishing these men would not piss me of the way they do.

"Hey Dream " when i heard this i understood why there was suck racket outside. Deklan was here in all his glory, he somehow looked even more attractive now then he did this morning.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Westbrook " i say sliding into my Chanel slides he had given me. My Louboutin were killing my feet. Deklan was smiling i also notice he had shade on his head and a pair of shades in his hand.

" Mr Westbrook? please im Deklan to you ." he sounded almost offended that i called him by his Last name.

"Im sorry , Good Afternoon Dream." he says while placing a kiss on my hand.

" I know you must be wondering what im doing here , but ive come to take you for lunch and to talk." he says my hand still in his. It was only 11:40 so of course i was still on the clock.

"Can you give me 20 minutes to finish some Paperwork and we can go ?" i say sitting back at my desk already signing off on some projects that needed final approval.

" Of Course Dear , im going to talk to henry."