XXIX

Romano Pov

Working with my sister was hell. She was extremely good at her job but boy did she give you hell about it. Since was the only Woman working in our predominately male dominated business ,she got all the jobs us boys didn't want. That included the Barcelona Branch that was intolerable. But Knowing Isabelle Alexandrine Ricci she took it and had done a hell of a job. My only problem with my sister was who she dated ... Ok wait .. I didn't give a shit about her girl personal life BUT the men she dated or slept with pissed me off to no end . They were either broke looking for a come up or they were rich looking to leech off of the Westbrook/Ricci name. Of course me being a man it was easier for me to not worry about this vs my sister, with her being a Westbrook by Mom and Ricci By Dad she never really had a change to find "love ". Every guy she's been with was a bum , cheater ,gold digger ,ladder climbing ho,or all of the above. I cared deeply for my older sister but I also cared deeply about my businesses and when both were being interfere with ,I wasn't a happy man.

Meeting with Caspian ,Matteo , and the rest of the staff without Deklan made things hard ,hard as hell. Deklan ruled with a tight fist over his empire and I did as well ,but you cannot come into someone else empire and rule with it sounding like a coup d'état. It was impossible to work around the situation ,On top of that one of my cousins was still in his early years that he only cared about partying and booze. The other one was too interested in woman for his own good ,he was like a male version of Isa.

Caspian and Matteo were the worst in our family to work with ,all they did was argue and noting got done. That was the current situation at the moment. Sitting in Deklans office trying to solve this "Baby " situation that was slowing up business . Deklan didn't want us to discuss the Hotel in Greece since it was Nia and his project but working with these two coglione made it harder then life itself.

"Selling 13 % of a company doesn't make any damn difference " Matteo announced.

"It does make a damn difference when the 13% doesn't belong just to you " Caspian spats.

"Your so stupid you can't even see a good deal when it's in your fucking face " Matteo snaps

" if your fucking the secretary of the buying company ,just say that. " Caspian says taking a long sip from his glass.

"If you can't get the chairman of the board to fuck YOU just say that". Matteo spit back.

"You're adopted " Caspian says sliding down into his chair pissed

"You two are grown ass men flaunting your fucks ,and bickering like children " I say leaning on the desk .

"I suggest you two grow the fuck up and act like men while your brother is gone or he'll replace both of you with Nia. " I finish.
they both nodded and we got back to work quickly writing out rules of inheritance ,The rules had to be strict but fair. Deklan made it clear that if Nia wasn't the mother of the children ,they weren't allowed anything from any Westbrook but Deklan.

Finishing the meeting I grab Caspian to quickly laugh at him " You're adopted ... Really Cas ? That's the best you had ? " I laugh.

"He just pisses me off so bad... I wish I could snap his neck." He says still sitting in the chair.

"Well you cant for 2 reasons : We need him and Your dainty little mother would faint". I say laughing.

Walking out the office I call Deklan to inform him that he had the issue resolved.

"Hey Dek we have the issues resolved and we also have it set that if the child is your there is nothing that should be passed down to the children born not to Nia Russo ." I state

I hear Deklan sigh and then I hear 2 female voices in the background.

"Thank you guys so much. I dunno what I'm going to do if it is mine" He says.

"Well lets hope its not but if it is , I'd be writing out a script on what I'm going to say to Nia." I mention.

"Im hoping I don't " He states.

In the back ground I hear the one person capable of giving me a headache "Nia you should leave Deklan and move to Barcelona with me." she says and before Nia could answer I heard Deklan shout "Isabelle Alexandrine Ricci get your hands off my girlfriend before I cut them off."

"Romano I might kill your sister for trying to fuck my girlfriend .. You cool with being an only child " He says in a serious tone.

"Deklan ,Deklan , Deklan we can't have two Westbrooks in jail at a time" I laugh

"Wha-" He starts while I hung up the phone.

Those damn Westbrooks were so easy to upset and it was hilarious, All it took was 1 thing to make them upset or mad.

Elena Pov

He left me. He left me in fucking Paris, alone. Toren Ying didn't even have the decency to take me back home before abandoning me. I cried for the first couple of hours ... How was I going to get home ? After having my pity part I finally Decided that I had more then enough money to get back to the states, Being a George had its perks at times. I call Ly and booked my flight. Right as I was about to pay for my flight I remembered that Toren's card was set on the room , Travel expenses , and he had a copy made. Knowing how much of a raging drunk he is I knew I was about to Blow a bag.

He was going to learn how to treat Woman. One way or another.