Chapter 17

Jace's pov:

Y/n went in shock and fell to the ground, lucky I was next to her so I held her in my arms, lifted her up and quickly took her to the couch. "Y/n open your eyes. Please..." I shook her a few times until Jen brought a glass of water. I quickly took it and sprinkled it gently on her face. Her eyes soon opened. I sighed in relief and hugged her tightly. "What happened? Why did you suddenly fainted?" She looked around. "I-It's just...I didn't eat breakfast properly." I sighed deeply.

"I-I'm sorry for worrying you...all." She said and I shook my head then looked at Jen who did the same. "We are glad it wasn't something serious." Jen said and y/n smiled. "We should go in now. Let's eat first." Jen suggested and I nodded. I took y/n's hand in mine and helped up stand. "I'm fine Jace." She giggled but I didn't let go. "I won't let go." I grinned and pulled her with me.

We went to the dining room. The whole table was set. Everything looked very good. I sat down and y/n sat down next to me. Just then Jen's dad, Mr. Lee walked in with his wife. We stood up and greeted them and then sat back down. "It's nice to meet you y/n. We heard about you from Jace." Mr Lee said.

Y/n smiled. "It's very nice to meet you all." We all started eating. "So Y/n how is your mom?" Mrs Lee asked with a soft smile on her face. I looked at y/n who held a soft smile. She looked down for a second then looked back up. "She...ummm...passed away two days ago." Everyone suddenly gasped, softly. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry." Mrs Lee held y/n's hand. "It's ok." She smiled at her.

After eating we all went to the living room, until Jen came from the kitchen and said "Hey let's go to my room." Y/n looked at me and I nodded. She left with Jen.

Y/n's pov:

We took the elevator up, yes there was an elevator, like I said, it was a mansion. She opened the door of her room and I went in. She came and smiled then said "take a seat" I nodded and sat down on her couch. She sat in front of me, on her bed. There was an awkward silence until she spoke again. "Umm...What do you wanna do?" I just shrugged, not knowing what to say.

"How have you been till now?" I asked and she smiled. "Good actually. And you?" She asked. "Yeah, me too." She smiled and looked down. "I know why you were so shocked. I was shocked too." I hummed. "I...Heard about your dad...I'm really sorry." I smiled and shook my head. "It's ok." She smiled. I felt like we were somehow connected. She didn't seem like the person I was told she was.

She was nice... sweet...and...caring...

I got a very familiar vibe from her...

And the scent in her room... it was very familiar too.

( I'm very sorry this is small, I have been very busy. Please understand😭)