| Prologo |

| P H A Y R E

| P H A Y R E

Prologo (Prologue)

"I am a Wolf,

Quietly I will endure,

Silently I will suffer,

Patiently I will wait,

For I am a Warrior,

And I will Survive."

I don't want to die.

"The Alpha has requested for you, little bitch." In my haze of extreme pain, I looked up to see where the statement had come from. A huge bald man had tattoos running down the huge bicep of his left arm. Next to him stood a smaller guy with greasy black hair and an evil gaze. They both look at me like I'm some dead decaying rat. But they're the ones that are ugly inside and out.

I just smirked at them. "Tell him he could come here and try to drag me out. I doubt it would work though."

What did I do to deserve this?

"I'm gonna enjoy hurting you," he snarled. He walked over and pulled me up by my dirty matted hair and punched me straight to the face. I would have fought him back, but all the small doses of wolfsbane that have been injected into me were finally taking their toll. To me, it was quite pathetic that it took several doses of wolfsbane in my system for them to finally get the upper hand on me. I lifted my head up and felt blood streaming down my nose. I replied with my own threat to counter his own.

"When I get out of here, I will torture you till you cry blood." With that sentence, I received a knee to the diaphragm.

"IF you get out of here," he said with an all too satisfied look on his face. With a bitter laugh, he continued, "And we both know that isn't happening."

There's good karma and there's bad karma.

Holding me by the neck, he shook me vigorously before throwing me towards the cell wall. My head collided hard, and I crumpled to the floor. Black spots filled my vision, but I refused to blackout.

"You know, you're such a big ass pussy." I managed to spit out. I groaned as I tried to rely on my weak arms to get up. I ended up collapsing under my weight and I fell back onto the floor. I turned away from the wall to see the tattooed man looking at me with a satisfied smirk.

What did I do that could have given me bad karma?

Before I could react, he was already dragging me out of the cell by my hair. I feel so much pity for my scalp. Because the cell was underground, I was dragged on the ground and up the stairs, each sharp edge connecting with my bones. After weeks underground, I finally felt the fresh air and the sun on my face. Unfortunately, it was a short-lived and agonizing experience because I soon started to feel the sharp sands and rocks cutting against my skin. After a few more minutes of torture, and more black spots clouding my vision, we finally got to the Demon's residence.

I was dragged up a set of stairs to get into the building, another set of stairs to get to where the Shitface actually was, and through a carpet to get in front of him. Carpet burn is a bitch by the way. When my hair was finally released, I looked up a little to take notice of my environment. The room we were in was actually beautiful, as much as it hurt me to admit. It had a black and white theme and the furniture littered around looked soft and expensive. I would love to mess this place up. The only thing tainting the beauty of this room was a certain someone seated in one of the black leather accent chairs with a glass of wine in his hand. He raised his head from his phone and stared at me with his evil black eyes. And I stared straight back at him. That is until one of his goons kicked me at the back of the head.

"You must bow your head and submit before the alpha," he shouted.

I was honestly surprised I was still conscious. "Well smartass, how do you expect me to bow when I'm on the floor with my chin pressed to the floor?"

It seems all the wolves in this pack so far are dumbasses. Oh, it's now she comes back. I just ignored her statement.

A kick to the ribs filled me with enough pain to finally knock me out. Jokes on them though, I still didn't bow and submit. "Ha... I...didn't bow." And then I was out.

I wish I knew too.

.....................(✿◕‿◕✿).....................

And that's all folks.

Hello, darlings, this is my first book on Wattpad and I hope you enjoyed it

Hello, darlings, this is my first book on Wattpad and I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for seeing it and giving it a chance. If you don't mind, please share it. And vote for it.

One more thing, If you dare plagiarize my work, I will send juju after you, lay a curse upon you, and you will have extreme diarrhea for the rest of your shitty life.😉🤗

So, I've decided to be asking questions or telling jokes after each chapter.

So, without further ado....

Do you like the main character so far?

What is your favorite food?🥐🍿🍔🍕

Started May 12th - Ended .......

The next chapter will be the characters and their aesthetics.