Chapter 22: Tobi vs Issei

En başından başla

Tobi: This is sure to be an interesting fight, Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu.

Tobi blew a stream of hot flames from his mouth as Issei delivered his own attack in the form of a giant beam of energy shooting out of his own mouth. Tobi saw the attack dwarf his fireball and teleported away before the attack completely consumed him and returned to the battlefield this time standing on a piece of the destroyed temple.

Tobi: (He's much stronger in this form, I'm only beating around the bush to find where he stands in terms of power but I have to be careful. One wrong move and it could be my last.)

Issei flapped his wings and roared as his red aura shot out of body and delivered shockwaves farther than expects as even the various mountains would shake.

Tobi: So this is the Dragon of Domination?

Out of the corner of his eye Tobi could see a tiny speck named Gasper ready to freeze him in time but he went intangible so he couldn't.

Tobi: (He will definitely make things harder if I plan on going all out against Issei.)

He looked back up at Issei as he opened a covering on his chest revealing a green orb.

Ddraig: Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!

Akeno: This is bad! If we stay here, we'll also...

Kiba: President! Let's retreat for now!

Rias: Issei.

Kiba: President! I'm sorry!

Kiba grabbed Rias as rest of the ORC unfurled their wings and flew away.

Ddraig: Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Longinus Smasher!

The orb shined a furiously bright green now as a giant beam of energy shot out of Issei's chest destroying everything in its path as it made its way to Tobi. Tobi was prepared for it but quite soon he realized something that would change everything going forward.

Tobi: (My five minutes, shit!)

Tobi was hit with the full brunt of the attack as the beam devoured him and and created a giant smoke cloud. The battlefield had transformed itself into a crater now from the sheer force of the attack. The smoke cleared for Tobi to be still standing with his cloak a bit ribbed from the attack as well as his mask becoming cracked around some of the edges.

Tobi: (If I didn't have that to shield myself, I would be a dead man right now. Right on Issei, right on.)

Issei roared out as he shot a red beam of energy out of his mouth and into the sky while subsequently releasing shards of green energy from his chest as they went spiraling all around. The ORC was only barely able to keep the barrier blocking them from the attack up.

Gasper: Is standing by and watching all that we can do?

Xenovia: What should we do? What will make Issei change back?

Kiba: Guys, I think... I think we should trust Tobi.

Akeno: I regretfully agree....

Rias: Kiba, Akeno, what are you two saying?! You want us to trust the same man who murdered Asia and turned Issei into "that"?!

Akeno: I do understand why we shouldn't trust him but, remember all the way back when we found him with Irina?

Rias nodded.

Akeno: He warned of us of Kokabiel's attack on the school which was correct and he left with saying one more thing to you.

Rias: And what was that?