23: Jeon Jungkook aka the mover

Começar do início

Yejin's curiosity worried me a little bit because I wouldn't know what to say if she wanted to see my room in the 'student shared-houshold' where I told her I would be living. It was hard enough to convince her that I was fine with moving by myself.

Which I wasn't right now because daft Jungkook wasn't here to help me. I stumbled over the door threshold and the box fell from my arms. All my books scattered over the floor with a loud noise whereas I could regain my balance and not sprawl on the ground, luckily. I groaned annoyed and walked down the entrance corridor to find Jungkook, give him a piece of my mind and make him help me clean up the mess.

I turned to the left, heading in the direction I thought Jungkook disappeared in. But I stopped in my tracks when I was met with the view. I mean, the view.

My eyes were almost popping out of my eye sockets as I slowly approached the massive living room. To my right was a beautiful, open, big kitchen and in front of me, I faced the most breathtaking view I've ever seen. The wall solely consisted of ceiling high windows providing the view on the opposite tower block and the freaking... Han river.

"Dang", I whispered getting a little closer to admire the city lying right on the water's edge.

I already knew his apartment would be enormous and have an incredible view after I saw the huge high-rise building and went up to the tenth floor with the elevator. Luckily a kind security man helped me with my three moving boxes and my suitcase.

But I still wasn't prepared for the size and luxury of his apartment. The view and the dimension of the apartment together were quite intimidating. The mere size of the couch was as big as my room back in my old apartment.

"Impressive, isn't it?", I heard a deep voice behind me, slowly approaching me.

"No", I said tearing myself away from the view, "it's scary. Now help me clean up the mess." Jungkook chuckled at my peeved face as I walked past him and sighed before he followed me.

"Why are you talking to me like that, by the way?", he asked catching up to me with big strides, "I'm older than you, you should use honorifics. You know, come to think of it, you never did."

"How do you know that I'm younger than you?", I asked defiantly, beginning to pick up my books one by one, "maybe I am your noona."

"I read your file", he casually remarked, making me drop the book I just had grabbed. "My file?", I repeated in disbelief, maybe I misheard, "what do you mean you read my file?"

"Yeah... your clearance certificate, your CV, everything there is to know about you", he said watching with a smirk on his face how my facial expression slowly turned into one of horror.