Signing Off
Kriti

Kriti closed her diary when A girl bragged inside the room and exclaimed stretching the I "Kritiii!!"

Kriti instantly hid her diary and turned to the girl exclaiming "Naisha! what are you doing here, babe?"

"I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Naisha almost yelled holding Kriti's hands in excitement.

"Wow! You look excited, what's the matter girl?" Kriti asked her.

"Our engagement is fixed, it's after a month, and he proposed me today too!" Naisha announced joyfully. Her lips had a constant smile playing.

"OMG!! Congratulations babe! I am so happy!" Kriti congratulated Naisha embracing her.

A girl was walking toward her car in the parking and a ball hit her. She rubbed her head and turned around to see a boy standing.

"Hii, I am sorry, can you please pass the ball!" The boy apologises and requested her to pass the ball.

She smiled sarcastically at the boy and retorted "yes sure, why not!"

She took the ball in her hand, opened her bag, probes the safety pin, and dug it in the ball, puncturing it. She then tossed the airless ball at the boy.

"What the hell! Are you insane Anjali? Why on earth did you remove the air from the ball!" The boy raised the question at her utterly outraged.

Anjali rolled her eyes and moved closer to the boy, he gulped down his saliva and moved back hitting one of the cars.

"Well well well, do I look like a net to you? And does this parking seem like the football court to you that you are playing here! Keep your ass off my way or else next time I wonder it will be you in the place of the ball." she warned pointing at the ball and walked away from there.

" she warned pointing at the ball and walked away from there