Chapter 23: Drunk

Start from the beginning

"What happened Sidharth? Let's go." Rashmi says again.

"Actually baby I've got some urgent work and I've to finish them. You sit in my car. My driver will drop you." Sid says.

Rashmi nods and leaves.

Suddenly Sid finds one of Rashmi's earrings on the floor. Sid takes it and puts it in his pocket.

Then Sid starts finding Sana.

"Now where will I find this Gadhi?" Sid says in his mind.

He goes to the bar and asks the bartender, "Where's Sana? I mean the girl who was here a moment ago wearing red dress..."

"Yeah yeah. She drank eight glasses of beers and then went outside." The bartender replies.

"Eight glasses? But she doesn't drink usually. Thanks by the way." Sid says and goes outside.

After going outside he looks here and there. Suddenly he sees Sana standing on the bridge.

"Yeppyyy! I'm flying." Sana opens her hands and screams.

Sid notices it and runs to her.

"Sana, what are you doing? Come down quickly?" Sid says.

"Sshhh! Don't talk. Can't you see I'm flying? Why are you disturbing me?" Sana says in a drunken voice.

"What? Sana you'll fall. Please cone down."

"Ok but I have some conditions."

"What conditions?"

"From now you'll obey my every words."

"Okay."

"You'll never shout at me."

"Okay okay."

"And you'll spend time with me. Not with your stupid girlfriend."

"Okay baba okay. Now for God's sake, please come down." Sid says.

"I'm coming down. Catch me." Sana says and jumps.

Sid catches him in his arms.

"I knew you would catch me and never let me fall." Sana says and hugs Sid tightly.

"Oh God! She is totally drunk. Now how will I tell her about Paras?" Sid says in his mind.

Sana leaves Sid.

"Sana I think we should go home." Sid says to Sana.

Sana nods.

Sid calls a cab and they both sits in it.

"See, Sidharth Shukla and his girlfriend is going in a cab." One of the two men says.

"Let's follow them." The another says.

They sits in their car and follows the cab.

At Sid's Home...

Sid and Sana enter the house. Sid switches on the light.

"Why is it looking like your house?" Sana asks in a drunken voice.

"Because it's my house. I can't take you to your home in this condition. Fortunately there is no one in my house now." Sid says.

"What condition? I'm totally fi..." Sana slips but Sid holds her hand.

"I can see how much fit you are. Now go to the room and have some sleep. You need that." Sid says.

"No. I will not sleep. I want to dance with you. At that studio I couldn't dance with you. But now you have to dance with me." Sana says.

"What? It's a very bad idea. I'm very tired and you also need to sleep." Sid says.

"But you promised me that you'll obey my words. Now you can't break your promise." Sana says.

"Okay. But after that you'll go and sleep." Sid says.

Sana takes her phone and plays a song.

Sid takes her hand and pulls her closer. They starts dancing.

"Do you know Sid, when I dance with you I feel amazing?" Sana says while dancing.

"Because my skills are very good. I'm sure that I dance better than your boyfriend." Sid says.

"Do you have to always bring him? Why you have problems with him?"

"Hope you knew what he has done to you. But I can't tell you now. You may not remember it." Sid says in his mind.

"Sid, what happened?"

"Nothing. Actually I don't like him. He is a bad person."

"Then why don't you take his place?"

Sid becomes surprised.

"I.."

"Yeah. If you don't like him then why don't you take his place? Why did you let him date me?"

"Sana, I tried to protect you from him. But you didn't listen to me."

"It's all because of you. You were busy in Rashmi. No one was there for me. I was completely alone. You were in a happy relationship. Then why were you expecting me to be single? Why I can't be happy? At that disco you were dancing with Rashmi, Paras was dancing with Mahira. No one cared about me. At the end it was I who was alone. Why it has to be always me? Why Sid? Why?" Sana runs out of breath.

She stops the music and starts crying.

Sid becomes emotional.

"I didn't know that she was suffering so much. She kept everything inside and never expressed it. I never tried to understand her." Sid says in his mind.

Sid goes to Sana to console her. He puts his hand on her shoulder. Suddenly Sana turns to him and pulls him closer by his collar. There were only a few inches of distance between them. They were so close that they could feel each others' breath.

"Sana what are you doing?" Sid says in a low voice.

"If you think I'm doing anything wrong then you can stop me. I'll not mind." Sana says.

But Sid can't stop her. He could easily push her or tell her to stop but suddenly he becomes weak. He can't move his hands. He totally surrenders  himself to her. Sana comes more close. She tries to cover the distance between their lips. Sid closes his eyes.

Suddenly Sana falls asleep in his arms. Sid opens his eyes and realizes that anything didn't happen.

Sid carries her to the guest room and laid her on the bed. Then he covers her with a blanket.

"I still can't believe what happened a moment ago. She is not in her sense but I was. Then why I couldn't resist her. Why I became so weak. I have a girlfriend. I can't cheat her. Then there will be no difference between me and Paras. No, what happened is totally wrong. Then why am I feeling that it was right?" Sid asks himself.

_______________________________________

What will be their next step?

How will this night affect their relationship?

Stay tuned...