Chapter 23: Drunk

Start from the beginning

"Ok. Sana will you...." Paras couldn't finish his words as Sana stops him.

"No Paras. I'm not feeling like dancing today." Sana says.

"Ok." Paras says and goes with Mahira.

"He didn't ask me twice? That means he also doesn't want me to join them." Sana says in her mind.

"Two glasses of beer." Sid says to the bartender.

Sana becomes surprised to see Sid.

"Sid, you are also here?" Sana says.

"What a surprise Sana! I didn't expected you here." Sid says.

"What's going on?" Suddenly Rashmi interrupts them.

"Rashmi you.... That means you and Rashmi have come together?." Sana asks.

"Yeah it was our plan. Actually I'm getting businessman of the year award. So we thought to celebrate it and we came here." Sid says.

"Really? That's nice. I'm very happy for you." Sana says and smiles.

"With whom have you come?" Sid asks.

"Paras and Mahira."

"Where are they?"

"They are on the dance floor."

"Did they leave you alone?

"No. It was me who said them to go."

Rashmi somehow wants to end their conversation so she says to Sid, "Sidharth, let's dance." and pulls him to the dance floor.

Sid and Rashmi starts dancing. While dancing, Rashmi is trying to come more and more close to Sid.

Sana is watching them. Suddenly she feels flash of irritation. Anger stirs within her.

"Is it dancing or seducing?" Sana says in her mind.

"Sir, your be.... Where's Sir?" The bartender asks Sana.

"Can't you see your Sir is busy? Give the glass." Sana says to the bartender and takes the glass of beer. Then she drinks it.

After finishing it she takes the another glass and starts drinking.

"Bring more." Sana orders the bartender.

The bartender keeps bringing and Sana keeps drinking while watching Sid and Rashmi.

Sana finishes 8 glasses and leaves from there.

"Sidharth, I want to go home." Rashmi says.

"Why? What happened?" Sid asks.

"I don't know why but suddenly I'm feeling very sick." Rashmi says.

"Okay I'll drop you at home. But first I have to go to the washroom. Wait here." Sid says and goes to the washroom.

While coming out of the washroom Sid sees Paras and Mahira making out with each other.

He becomes shocked to see them like this.

"What a jerk! He is cheating on Sana. I can't believe this. I always knew that he is a womanizer but I never expected him to cheat my bestfriend. And that Gadhi! I told her to stay away from this asshole. But she became blind in love. No, I've to tell Sana about him before it's too late." Sid says and leaves from there.

He starts finding Sana. Suddenly Rashmi comes.

"Sidharth, let's go." Rashmi says.

"I've to find Sana and tell her about this. I can't leave her alone with them. But what should I tell Rashmi? She'll be mad at me if I tell her this." Sid says in his mind.