There were a couple matrons in the field who had male children at home around Xiaocao's age, so their eyes lit up when they saw her. Immediately, their voices became much more welcoming. Haixing's wife grinned until her eyes became a line and said, "Oh! Xiaocao's becoming more and more beautiful with time. Look at her little face, so white and tender. She resembles a well-bred young woman more than those daughters of the wealthy families in town!"

"What is that phrase...a natural born beauty! Dahai's wife also has good looks. In fact, all of her children are perfect specimens. Dahai's wife, is your Xiaosha fourteen this year? It's almost time to find a wife for him..." In these past two years, the Yu Family had become one of the wealthiest families in the village. As their children got older, they became the target of everyone who had marriageable children and were now being eyed like a prime piece of meat by this pack of 'hungry wolves'!

Madam Liu looked at the matron who had asked the question with a somewhat embarrassed manner and sighed before she said, "You all don't know my children's personalities. Every single one has their own opinions. As their mother, I can't lightly make this decision without asking for their own opinions!"

Haixing's wife's eyes opened wide as she stated, "Since ancient times, don't all parents with the help of the matchmaker decree the marriages of their children? As their mother, if you don't take charge of this issue, who else would be able to?"

"That's right, that's right! Dahai's wife, it's not that I'm trying to use my seniority to lecture you, but you and Brother Dahai spoil your children too much! In all of our families, if our children don't listen to us, then we would beat them! Didn't both of my older girls have their marriages decided by their father and me? And look at them now, aren't their lives pretty good?"

The matron who had asked about Yu Hang's marriage prospects earlier was the wife of the village chief's nephew. Everyone called her Older Brother Zhimin's wife.

"That's because you know how to raise children and love your girls, so you made sure to find them families that would take care of them." Another matron next to her, who had a good relationship with her, interjected in a flattering manner.

Zhimin's wife revealed a proud and smug smile and didn't seem modest at all as she stated, "Since we're on the topic of raising children, then I won't be shy in saying that all of my daughters are good hands at both farming work and household work. Especially my youngest daughter. She has a fine hand in embroidery. She recently made a pillow cover that was embroidered with ducks playing in the water and it sold to the embroidery shop in town for one tael. The shop even said that they would definitely take her work in the future!" After speaking, she used a self-satisfied expression to glance at Madam Liu.

Madam Liu was concentrating on her task at hand and didn't notice. Xiaocao, on the other hand, was currently washing her face and hands underneath the grape trellis and saw everything. She silently laughed inside. Recently, her brothers and sister were as popular as peach blossoms. Her older brother, who was growing handsome and had a steady and hardworking temperament, was the current target of a lot of people. However, she had a hunch that her older brother had a glimmer of a liking towards Older Sister Huifang. In the future, she needed to find some time to question him a bit.

When Zhimin's wife saw that Madam Liu wasn't responding, she felt a bit upset inside. As the mother of the girl, she wasn't supposed to be the one to send out feelers. However, the Yu Family was truly too popular right now. Xiaosha, as the oldest son of the Yu Family, also looked very reliable.

Xiaoyun was her youngest child and had older brothers and sisters above her, so she pretty much had never done hard labor in her life. Other than embroidery, she only knew how to cook a few basic dishes. If she got married to a regular family in the village, she would need to work on the farmland and do housework. She truly couldn't bear for her youngest daughter to do that!