Chapter 1

"You just can't fix my marriage with a stranger without having my consent," The girl in black long hair walk towards her parents who are sitting on the couch, The father let out a sign and gesture her to sit in front of them. Annoyingly she sat down. "His father is chief and he will take its place, your future will be secure moreover they are the ones to propose us this marriage,"

She let out a chuckle. "Don't make me do something that you will regret your whole life," she said while looking angrily towards her father. "Is it supposed a threat," He asked she didn't say anything just stood up and about to walk towards her room.

"Mr Kim and his son coming today for dinner, you better behave yourself," He said, she didn't care about his words and just walk inside the room.

Walking down from the stairs, she notices unfamiliar figures sitting on the couch having a conversation with her parents. Knowing who they are she let out a smirk. "Hello everyone," She greets all their head turn towards her. She walks down and stands behind her dad. She fake smile at them until she notices a man around her age.

She checks him out before smirking, "Not that bad," She mumbles under her breath. "What's your name?" She asked directly to the man. He titles his head giving her an unreadable look. "Kim Taehyung," He said, She walks towards him and sat beside him.

Their parents now looking towards them. "I don't like a boy, And I don't need a man, in which category you'll put yourself?" She whispers enough for him to hear. He smirks and looks towards his parents. "Can I talk to my soon to be wife personally," He asked and hold her hand?

Their parents nodded, meanwhile her father glaring at her, 'don't you dare to ruin anything'. She gives him an assured smile before walking with him upstairs towards the balcony. He harshly let go of her hand as she smirks.

"Soon to be a wife? I appreciate your choice of words," She said and he let out a chuckle. "Seems like you always treated like a princess, That's why you don't have manners," He said while coming closer to her, too close that if any one of them stir they might end up kissing.

"Of course I am, why? you don't like princess," She asked smirking back at him. She bites her lips taking his focus on her lips. "If you were not my soon to be husband, I might date you," She said and push him. She walks closer to him. "If you don't want to ruin your life and respect, You better step away from this marriage," She said and point her finger on his chest, and walk away.

"I like to play this game with you."

Annoyingly sitting in front of the mirror while the stylist doing her hair. She took her phone and saw some missed calls. She let out a sign and put her mobile back. "Everyone is there, the ceremony has been starting, do fast," my mother comes to my room, her eyes got teary when she saw her in a wedding gown looking like a bride who going to take a step forward in her life.

"You look beautiful," She said and kiss her forehead. "Let's go," She said and hold her hand. Her father walks in with a smile on his face. "My daughter, You look pretty," He said and hold her hand. Another handheld the flower.

She walks annoyingly towards the man who is standing in front of the priest waiting for his fiancé. He looks towards the bride who is walking towards him with his father. He smiles and his heart skips a beat. She walks and stands in front of him. "You look pretty," He whispers when her father gives her hand to him.