Devil

Everybody was in the main hall..There was a thick silence and the King was just sitting on the throne moreover waiting for 'someone'.

And when the 'someone' Came everybody's jaw dropped.

That 'someone' was none other than THE DEVIL

''Hey Kook'' the devil speaked breaking the silence

''Hey Yoongi'' Lucifer replied back very happily..

Taehyung was in a Dumbfounded situation.He was like 'who the hell is this'.

''I heard kook you brought two gods,Kook  I am proud of you '' The devil said with a proud look on face just because Jungkook bought Gods from the hell but by looking at their faces anyone can tell The devil was Proud because Jungkook owned the whole earth..They are so dramatic.

''Yess hyung I make you proud. If you were not there for  I  can't imagine also I would be a Boring person thanks for teaching me swag'' The king said..They were having their conversation while Taehyung and Jimin looked at them in confusion.

''What is happening '' They both thought together..

''Please kook Introduce me with your two little chicks'' The devil said Jungkook nodded .

Then he lead his way to the gods..

''This Is The Aphrodite aka Taehyung '' The king said..Taehyung and the devil just nodded..

''And this is Antheia aka um...what was his name..Yess This is Antheia aka Short man'' The king said..Jimin embarrassed about what he said.

Meanwhile,

Both taegi was laughing like there was no tomorrow.

''Oh my, So I am Min yoongi aka The devil..If you want call me Suga'' The devil introduced himself..

''Umm kook my room is ready I guess''Yoongi said

''Yes always Hyung'' Jungkook said knowing his Hyung can't live without sleeping 10 hrs..So he knows what to do.

Without saying anything he left the place..

Leaving the two gods thinking how much weird the devil is.

Then someone came Running to Jungkook

''King the Perses is comming to have a visit with The gods''

________________________________________

Hello army's I hope you all have a good day..If not then please smile the precious smile should shine on your lips

-
Mrstaetae