Antheia's Confession

Jimin was Walking in the Corridors..Then He saw a  black figure..He got scared And continued walking towards his room..

Then he saw Lucifer and Aphrodite was talking.. Taehyung only have a irritate face and Lucifer have a smirk.

 Taehyung only have a irritate face and Lucifer have a smirk

Jimin felt a Jealousy

Jimin felt a Jealousy..Not only because of power but still he have a crush on Jungkook because of his handsome Face,Body etc etc..(A/N- Who doesn't🤡)

He tried to eavesdrop there conversation.

''Jungkook listen Where is jennie?'' Taehyung asked desparete to know Where is his angels..

''Taehyung I guess you know That all your Angels are not pure..They tried to get in my Virgin Pants.. And I sent all your Pure angels to earth ''  The Lucifer said..

''Why me?'' Taehyung asked

''What you?'' Jungkook asked in confusion

''There are so many other gods...Then Why me and Jimin?''Taehyung asked..

''Time will show you'' Jungkook said with a smirk.

''I want to take rest you can take your leave'' Taehyung said..Not wanting to talk much..

''Okay so bye..I will talk with you later'' Jungkook took his leave..

He was walking jn Corridors.Then he saw Jimin was standing like waiting for someonyeas..

''Jungkook wait!'' Jimin said

''Its Lucifer to you'' Jungkook said more like Commanded

''Why do you always ignore me?'' Jimin asked

''I can ignore whoever I want'' Jungkook said

''I can ignore whoever I want'' Jungkook said..And was going to leave..but This stubborn Jimin stopped him again

''Umm...Lucifer you know I am falling for you..please I know you will like me..Coz I have seen the way you look at me..I know you feel the same..please don't Ignore your heart''Jimin Confessed..Jungkook was shocked to hear this..then Jungkook smiked...

''Who said I am not listening to my heart

''Who said I am not listening to my heart.. I am not stupid like my Father '' Jungkook said again Trying to take his leave but...

''Jungkook please '' Jimin said with a teary eyes..

''ITS LUCIFER TO YOU!'' Jungkook speaked in his demonic voice

''Please Lucifer'' Jimin said crying..

''Stop Antheia... I already like someone el-'' Jungkook stop in his mid- sentence..

'' and stop I respect you so don't take advantage of that '' Jungkook said

Jimin cry harder..''Nooooo'' Jimin yelled his voice echoed in the walls..

''Stop Taehyung is sleeping.. Don't wake him up''Jungkook said irritated and He vanished from there..

Jimin clearly understood that 'some one ' is Taehyung.. The way Jungkook stared at Taehyung..The way he calmly talked with Taehyung was different than others..

Now Jimin is angry at Taehyung..

''I will get what is MINE'' Jimin sayed to himself and then get into his room

_________________________________________

Hello army's I hope you all have a good day..If not then please smile the precious smile should shine on your lips

-
Mrstaetae