Confession

A/N- The song...🌝why every time Jungkook will Propose with 'euphoria' song..I tried something new..

∆∆∆

Jackson gets out of Jungkook's room..and saw Taehyung was standing in front in front of the Balcony..

''Tae tae! Problem Solved''Jackson Said Jumping like a kid

''I am happy for you Hyung''Taehyung smiled at Jackson's Childish behavior..

''Gotta go I have to leave to Mark's house''

Taehyung's face Dropped..

''What happened? '' Jackson was confused..

''I will miss you hyung '' After saying this he hugged Jackson and Jackson hugged back..

''I will miss you too''

___________________________________________

28 days passed..Jackson leave that Palace..Taehyung missed him very much because His jokes was funnier than Jin's Dad Jokes..

He was standing In the garden..

Then he saw Jungkook standing behind him with a Bouquet of Black rose

''Ohh you Scared me''Taehyung said

''Ohh you Scared me''Taehyung said..but didn't answered But kneeled down in front of him (A/N-Oh lalalalal🌝).

''what are you doing get up Jungkook''Taehyung again said but he didn't replied back..

''You should claim him before he come'' Jungkook thought of what Jackson told him.He didn't just like Taehyung but he started to fall in love with him..

''Taehyung just keep quit for 2 minutes and Listen to me''Taehyung zipped his mouth...

''Taehyung When the first day I saw you..I feel like you are the only person who will bring Light to my dark life.. and You are soo beautiful anyone will just fall for you without your efforts.. Your Friend Jimin tried to Convince me but I know My heart is only for you Taehyung. more days I am spending with you more I am falling for you..

I like you not Just for your face but your heart is too pure..

Its okay If you are not ready now or you have any doubt about me..Its okay I am not forcing you..

Just Love please Don't hate me and give a chance...

Its okay I don't need your heart I just need your hand just to show you no one can love you more than me..

Please don't tease me,I will show you that how much I am crazy for you..

Pretty accept my Proposal...

Pretty please,Don't reject'' Jungkook finished his long Romantic proposal..

Taehyung was dumbfounded standing over there doesn't know what to say...

''Umm I l-like you Jungkook ''Taehyung wss a full red like a red tomato..

Jungkook didn't waste anymore time and he throwed the Bouquet and smashed his lips on Taehyung..(A/N-Justice for the Rose!)

Taehyung was first hesitate to kiss back but Jungkook was really a good kisser so he kissed back..

Jungkook's hand was on Taehyung's Waist and Taehyung's hand was on Jungkook's neck..they both were kissing passionately..

They both pulled back due to the lack of oxygen

''I will show you Taehyung that Ifor you''

___________________________________________

Hello army's I hope you all have a good day..If not then please smile the precious smile should shine on your lips

-
Mrstaetae

💜💜💜