Marvel [Thor Odinson]

summary: when the avengers get to meet Thor's wife and see her true abilities (jeez i suck at summaries, it's just Y/n being sarcastic and badass 24/7)

***

"Thor, Lady Y/n." Heimdall said when we walked towards the bifrost.

"Hello Heimdall, we're going to Midgard." Y/n squealed. She had been waiting for this day, the day Thor took her to Midgard. She had been waiting for this moment for over a thousand years. Y/n had heard stories about Midgard at a young age, learning about how they fought each other for land and much more.

"Yes Lady Y/n had been pestering me for ages to come back with me." Thor slid an arm around his wife's arm. The two had gotten married before Thor's supposed coronation to be king. The first couple years of their marriage was hard, not even a month into being married, Odin had banished Thor from Asgard and kept Y/n under lockdown, not letting her leave the castle.

"Well then, I do hope you enjoy your time in Midgard." Heimdall smiled before sending them through the bifrost.

After landing in a back alley in New York, Thor led her towards Stark Tower. "There are many people on the street...and it doesn't smell pleasant." Y/n scrunched up her nose.

"Yes, you will get used to the smell." Thor kissed the tip of her nose. "Now come along, I want to introduce the team to you." He pulled her into Stark Tower.

"Friends!" Thor yelled catching the attention of the rest of the team. The rest of the team turned their attention to the God of Thunder and smaller women next to him. Even standing at her height, she was still considered small standing next to Thor, almost everyone was. "This is my wife Y/n. Sweetheart this is Tony, Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Rhodey and Clint."

"It's very nice to meet you all." Y/n smiled at each of them.

"Why haven't we met you before?" Steve asked.

"This is my first time on Midgard." Y/n answered. "They lived up to my expectations, which weren't that high in the first place.

"Did she just offend Earth?" Steve whispered to Tony.

"I mean she isn't wrong." Tony shrugged. "Well you should join us tonight, I'm throwing a party."

"Oh I love parties." Y/n cheered.

"This isn't a party." Y/n said bluntly later that night. Tony, Maria and Rhodey all stared at her in confusion while Thor slightly agreed with her.

"What do you mean, this is a Tony Stark party." Tony said, adding more effect on 'Tony Stark'.

"Well then, you must throw terrible parties. Where is all the dancing, the music, the food, liquor. Because whatever I have in my hand isn't liquor, it tastes like water. And where the dancers." Y/n complained.

"Dancers?" Maria asked. "Honey this isn't a strip club."

"Yes I know, a strip club could be better than this." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Jeez, she is lovely, where did you find her." Tony retorted.

"In the depths of hell." Thor answered nonchalantly.