Chapter 3

Diana's P. O. V

"Hey jerk let go! "I yelled, he tugged on my hand tighter and pulled me away. I looked behind to see Stephen pushed against a locker caught in between two of Michael's friends.

He dragged me to the boys locker room, thankfully no one was inside. I pushed him away with all my might and escaped his grip. I faced him fully staring into his devilish blue eyes.

Michael's P. O. V

Diana was so daring before, I'll have to fix that with a frightening sound warning. It wasn't hard to locate her, she was besides her locker close to a geek, squealing.
I'll make sure to make her scream. Not in a sexual BDSM kind of way! But that could work too... Back to focus!
Once she turned around I noticed her eyes, I quickly grabbed her by the arm before they could cloud my judgement.

No teacher seemed to be around, Roger and Seth cornered the geek, though I knew he wouldn't try to get in my way.
"Hey Jerk let go! "she yelled at me, gaining us a lot of attention.
I dragged her away from the prying eyes into the boys locker room.

"Let me go! "she said, struggling and grunting. "I don't want to"I said to her, and that was true, I didn't WANT to have to let go.
As soon as we got to my locker she pushed me and got out of my grip, like I earlier said, she's strong...for a girl that is.
She faced me, staring at my face, I couldn't tell her next line of action.

"You idiot."she said putting her hands up in frustration, then she pushed me again.
It wasn't really a push, more like a forceful shoving...she can't push me!
And for some reason I started smiling at her.
"I hate you."she said, that stung me, but I shook it off, not the first time I've heard that one from a girl.
I pulled her to myself and smirked, "or you just can't get enough of me? "I said sinking in how awesome I am.

The newbie started to laugh at me, she snorted but it was cute, a very cute laugh. It completely threw me off.
"What! "I demanded to know, she was still laughing her head off.
"What's up with you? "I asked steaming from confusion.

"Sorry....but you? Seriously dude no! "she said, and it felt awkward hearing a girl call me a dude.
"Don't call me dude"I swiftly said.
"Dude, you're serious the last of my options."she said. She was still calling me dude. And the LAST of her options!

"Yeah! Sure...."I sarcastically said trying to piss her off.
"Yes it is, Stephen is way better than you are."she said.
"Who? Really? What's a Stephen? "
"Stephen.... Competition...Drama class ring any bells? "she asked. Then it hit me...geek!
"That geek! Please Dollie give me a break! "I said, knowing she was just saying that to try piss me off, girls always seem to like doing that. This was amusing to hear.

"Yeah, he's nice...and cute...and..."she seemed lost in a world I couldn't pull her out from.
"Ewwee...gross."I quickly cut in.

"I always win, I'll get the role of Romeo and you'll be my Juliet."I accidentally blurted out.  Shit! She stared at me, I suddenly felt very nervous and shitty.

"In your dreams."she teased. Ouch!
"Yeah right, I'd leave a girl like Sam for some weirdo like you."I said quickly. She seemed bothered by that, I crossed a line.
"At least am not a pussy."she said in her defence.
We both stared at each other, and I shoved her away from me.
"Get out of here! "I said not looking at her, she said something under her breath and walked out swaying her hips every which way.

The guys came inside, my friend Pablo spread his arms across my shoulders.
"So what'd you do to make her leave so upset? "Roger asked piercing through my thoughts.

"I...I...do what exactly? "I asked a bit confused for a moment.
"To that newbie."Seth chipped in and slapped the back of my head. Was I supposed to do something? Oops! Forgot! I got lost for a second....

"Guys let's not bother girls any longer, it's not right."Pablo said. He has the tendency to treat women like they were the first to step on the planet.

"She called me a pussy and I won't let that go! But for now let's focus on the party."I said.

Diana's P. O. V

Jerks! All of them! What a great first day! I heard the bell go, I sat down on a bench close to the patio and searched for my class schedule.
"Gym."I said. "Who puts gym as the last class of the day! "I complianed, and spread my fingers across my forehead.

I haven't eaten anything yet, my stomach is running on empty and I have gym....great timing universe!
I popped a gum and blew a bubble, then headed to the gymnasium.

*Gym Room*
"The jocks don't need to go for Gym, it's a perk they get"a girl, June, I think was saying. I crashed into her on my way inside. 
"Is it too late to join girls Volleyball?"I teased.
"You'd have to get past Samantha! "June said and packed her hair into a ponytail.
"Yeah I'd rather not do that"I said, trying to not get into any more trouble.
The gym teacher came in, a well built blonde woman who wore shorts that exposed her hairy legs.
"She can smell fear."June whispered to me, "Why are her legs so hairy? "I whispered back not so loudly.

"You! "she yelled and pointed straight at me, I froze on the point. My heart skipped a beat when she glared straight at me.
"Who?...me? "I asked looking around, everyone had their eyes on me.
"Yes."She said and walked towards me, "what did you just say? "she asked me. "I said nothing...madam."I said trying hard not to stutter.

"Come up here, you're gonna be the first to test my new obstacle course."The gym teacher said. I could feel my stomach churning.
"Me..me..."I said blinking multiple times, and walked towards the obstacle course. Gosh I was unlucky today!

"You have two minutes to get through this or you'll be my lapdog for the whole semester! "the gym teacher roared and before I could think she blew her whistle and I snapped to it!

"Go! Go! Go! "I heard from the others in the gymnasium cheering me on. I crawled under the huge net on my belly, my charm bracelet got stuck in the net.
"Twenty seconds gone."I heard, I left it entangled in the net and kept on crawling.
I ran through some moving things that I wasn't supposed to get knocked by.
"Keep on going! "I could hear from the others. How rich could this school get!

Unknown to me the volleyball squad just bounced in, headed by Samantha. She had her gaze on me, but I had to focus. The next was dodging some dodge balls that were blasted by at least three cannons.
I got hit and fell down but got up almost immediately to start climbing the huge wall.
"Thirty seconds left! "I heard, and I quickened my pace.
Mike and the football team pushed the gym doors open. And for the first time the attention was not on them.

"Twenty seconds Netwood! "the gym teacher yelled vigorously. I almost lost my balance and fell from the wall.
I climbed to the top earning some cheers and chants from everyone.
All that was left was to swing from the rope to the finish line. I grabbed a hold of the rope, a smug look on my face.
I turned to stare at the people, caught up in the moment and saw Sam glaring at me. I saw a pair of blue eyes, and took a swing without thinking.

"Like I'd leave a girl like Sam for a weirdo..."Those words resounded in my head while I was in the air.
That voice haunted me amist all the cheers, I lost my grip on the rope and I fell down.
"Ooooh..."voices echoed.
My head was spinning, I looked above to see the gym teacher holding a folder grinning from ear to ear.
"See you tomorrow... lap dog."she said and blew her ear deafening whistle.

I sat up, my stomach rumbling, I was hungry, I went over to my bag to grab another drink, then I remembered.

"My bracelet! "