"*giggles* good morning Charlie!"

Alrighty time to get this show on the road. I grabbed my duffle bag along with my coat and headed downstairs to the waiting pixie bitch. When she saw me she said

"Good morning bella!"

"Good morning Alice." I said in my best attempt at a cheery voice. It's hard to be cheery to someone you despise. Surprisingly she has not said one negative thing about my outfit...not yet anyway.

"Alright you girls have fun. Call me if you need anything Bells." He said while giving me a one armed hug and kiss on the head.

"I will dad. Love you!" I said as Alice pulled me out the door. 

"*Chuckles* love you too Bells."

He always laughs when Alice pulls me out the door. He thinks it's because she's excited for some girl time, when really it's because shes impatient. Apparently I move too slow. I am human after all, not some super speedy vamp.

I throw my bag in the back of the car and get in the passenger seat. A second later we're off to the Cullen home. Using my gift I read her mind and find that she is disgusted by my outfit. 'BIG FUCKING SHOCKER THERE!'

"Bella..what are you wearing. Edward won't be happy with your outfit. You should have worn something blue. That is his favorite color on you." She sneered.

"I know Alice. Purple is my favorite color. Like I told Edward yesterday. I can pick out my own outfits, I'm a big girl. I'll wear what I want. I don't care if he doesn't like it." I replied annoyed.

She is seriously getting on my last nerve. What I wouldn't give to be able to kill her now and get it over with. Unfortunately I can't do that. If anyone should kill her it should be Jasper. He's the one who deserves to have his revenge on her for lieing and using him.

Edward however, is all mine, when it comes time to kill them. Three minutes later we pull into the garage of the Cullen house. I grab my bag and walk inside. Everyone is sat around the living room waiting for Alice and I, so they can head out. When we walked in the living room I was immediately pulled into a bear hug.

"Belly bean!....I missed you little sis." Emmet said while spinning me around in circles.

"*giggles*Emmett you saw me last night....now put me down. I'm starting to lose oxygen."

"Sorry Bella" he says sheepishly while setting me gently on the floor.

Suddenly I felt a huge amount of lust directed at me. 'Hehe' Jasper likes my outfit. I sit on the couch, farthest away from Jasper. We have a cover to maintain. Everyone else runs to grab everything they'll need for their hunting trip. For a minute it's just me and Jasper in the livingroom.

'See something you like there cowboy'  I thought to Jasper.

'Fuck darlin' he growled out. 'Are ya tryin ta get me so lustful that I'll ravish you right here and now'

'Well maybe not right now, but certainly later' I purred in his mind.

The only answer he gave was a lustful growl. Dam he's sexy when he growls in his head. I bet his actual growl is even more sexy. 

Twenty seconds later everyone is back in the livingroom ready to head out. To keep up our cover, Jasper leaves and goes to his study, where I will be joining him very soon. I walk Edward to the door and that is when he decides to speak to me finally. I can tell he is a little disgusted with my outfit, but I really don't care.

"OK love we will be back in a week. Are you sure your going to be ok? We can always cancel if you don't feel safe. I want you to be comfortable" he said. I had to resist the urge to growl at him and punch him in the face. Which would only result in me hurting myself.

"It's OK Edward. I trust your judgement. If you think I'll be safe with Jasper, I trust you" yea not really. "I will be ok. I did some thinking last night and I'm not really scared anymore. Try to have fun on this trip. Don't worry about me and call me constantly. I want you to have a good time. Eat a couple mountain lions for me. I'll see you in a week." I said with a fake smile.

"Alright love see you in a week." He said with his dazzling smile that no longer affects me, while giving me a chaste kiss on my forehead. He then walks towards the others.

"OH! And Emmett. Wrestle a few bears for me!" I yelled outside, even though he would have heard me if I whispered.

"You got it belly bean!" He boomed.

I watched from the doorway as they climbed in their cars. 'Where do I want to put my bag until we leave tomorrow' I thought to myself. 'Definitely not Fucktwards room....I know! I'll put it in Jaspers study'. I wave to them as they head towards the main road. I wait a couple minutes to make sure they are out of hearing distance and not coming back, then head up to find my major.

I walk up the stairs to find Jasper leaning against the wall next to his study, with his boot propped up on the wall. HOT DAM HES SEXY! He must have changed as soon as everyone was in the cars. He was wearing faded blue jeans, with a purple button up shirt similar to mine and his cowboy boots. I roamed over his delicious body and finally made my way up to his face. He wore that sexy little smirk I love so much.

"See somethin ya like there darlin?" He said using the same thing I thought to him earlier.

I smiled and said "as a matter of fact I do major." As I batted my eyelashes at him. I made my way past him to his study, to drop off my bag. While my back was turned I quickly undid a few buttons of my shirt to reveal my cleavage once again.

"Ya look so sexy today Isabella." He drawled out. 'FUCK!' my panties are now soaked. His accent is so fucking sexy. I heard him sniff the air and growl. I knew he smelled my arousal.

I heard him start to walk towards me so I whipped around before he could get to me. I put my boot against the desk and leaned on the edge and crossed my arms, pushing my chest up higher. His eyes roamed over my body, stopping briefly on my chest before he came back to my face. I decided to play with him a little more.

"See anything you want major" I said seductively. His eyes were black with lust and he let out a lustful growl. 'SHIT!' Panties are more soaked. He sniffed the air once again and I saw him lose all of his control. 'YES' I yelled in my head. I'm getting some lovin.

END OF CHAPTER 8. OBVIOUSLY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE A SEX SCENE. IT WILL BE IN JASPERS P.O.V. ANYWAYS AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING. I HOPE ITS ENJOYABLE SO FAR. THANKS GUYS :)

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACE SETTINGS ALONG WITH SOME DIALOGUE BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER.