Sana immediately shook her head, "No, ma'am!"

"Good."

Dahyun walked over to Jeongyeon who was tuning her new guitar. The latter sat down beside her and nudged her shoulder. "Do you miss my sister?"

Jeongyeon sighed, "Everyday, kiddo. If I hadn't chickened out, then I would've confessed to your sister. Now she hates me..."

Dahyun put her hand on Jeongyeon's shoulder, "Don't worry, she doesn't hate you... yet. You still have a chance to make things right.". Dahyun looked around and looked at Jeongyeon again, "And I think I know just how to do that..."

...

Sana wasn't allowed to see Dahyun so she went ahead and went home. Dahyun and Nayeon are currently 'walking home' but in reality, it was all part of Dahyun's plan. Jeongyeon sneakily went behind the two of them with her guitar and started singing 'Line without a Hook' but the wlw version.

"Singing she's a, she's a lady, and I am not a boy~"

Nayeon immediately turned around when she heard Jeongyeon's melodious voice. "J-Jeongyeon..?"

"I'm singing she's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without a hook..."

"Jeongyeon, what is this?"

"Oh, baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you! I need you here to stay~"

"Yah, are you out of your mind?!"

"I broke all my bones that day I found you.. Crying at the lake. Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden, oh. And if I could take it all back~"

Nayeon turned around, "Dahyun, let's go."

"I swear that I would pull you from the tide..."

As the two sisters were walking away, realization hit Jeongyeon. She can't mess up this time, at least not again.

"IM NAYEON, I LOVE YOU!"

Nayeon stopped on her tracks and slowly turned around, looking at Jeongyeon with a mix of shock and confusion. "What did you say..?"

"I said 'I love you'! Will you allow me to court you again?" Jeongyeon smiled charmingly.

"You pabo, of course you can. But don't expect a 'yes' anytime soon."

Dahyun suddenly stepped in and stood in between Nayeon and Jeongyeon, "You, Yoo Jeongyeon, are on probation. You are not allowed to see my sister for a week."

"Yah! Are you crazy, Dahyun?!" Nayeon exclaimed angrily.

Dahyun looked at Nayeon with a smug face, "You prohibited Sana from seeing me, so I'm not gonna let Jeongyeon-Unnie see you! REVENGE!"

Dahyun ran away after that, Nayeon right behind her, chasing her. Jeongyeon chuckled at the scene. Meanwhile at the Minatozaki Residence, Jihyo and Mina were inside Sana's room, sitting on her bed.

"Minatozaki Sana, is it true what you said back at school?" Jihyo asked sternly, her motherly instincts showing.

Sana sighed and sat down on her swivel chair, "I don't know, Ji... One half of me is falling for her but the other disagrees because I have Suho."

"I told you karma would come around one way or another. Now look at you, you're a two-timer." Mina scolded Sana and rolled her eyes. "Even Chaengie is mad at you."