Volume 1 Chapter 9: France - The Evil Reign of A Corrupt King Part 1

Comenzar desde el principio

Next was Mash, because she's a shielder, and no one beats shielders.

And finally, Jeanee D'Arc herself, because she is very, very strong.

Entering the kingdom now, it was very much like a tight-knit community. Of course, no one had modern clothing, still, moving on from leather and tunics, now into actual cloth. A few more decades before people would be more creative with the clothing.

Walking into the kingdom, Gudako and her group did not receive weird stares at all, as if everyone minded about their own business.

However, going back in time, there were a few things that could not happen.

1, don't force anything crucial to happen. One of Marie's top rules, she's not going to spend more time going back in time to fix the mistake you made in time. Makes sense, right?

2, when going against the person/servant that caused the singularity, or which was used in the singularity, don't let it question the servants. For example, if this Y/N saw Artoria, who was born in the 4th to 5th century, (don't quote me on it) it would raise a lot of questions, and that's why the master, Gudako in this case, must refer to them as their class names.

And finally, 3. If the servant is defeated, and the singularity is fixed, it can be fully summoned. Explains Jalter. Although, it's a blind shot. You might not get them.

Artoria: "Wow...France looks different here."

Jeanne: "It does make sense, we are in the 1340s. I wouldn't be born around...actually, when was I born?"

Gudako: "Hah?! You don't remember?!"

Jeanee: "Forgive me, master. But it was surely a long time ago. But don't mind that. What exactly is the target here?"

Gudako: "Oh, I must've not explained it to you three."

Mentally facepalming herself, she looked around and entered an alleyway with her servants.

Gudako: "Alright. Unlike the singularity in Babylonia last time, this time, it's affecting a servant, and that's Y/N."

Gasps seemed to take back both Artoria and Jeanee. Mainly because the knight was attacked by said person, and the French woman had some sort of connection with Y/N himself.

Artoria: "Of all people, why Y/N?"

Gudako: "I'm not sure. We don't know what causes these singularities yet, but until then, the answer remains. "

Jeanee: "What's changed here?"

Gudako: "Supposedly, after Y/N took a loss and fell into the lake, his body would be carried by a river and foreigners would take care of him. A week after, French soldiers would attack him and he would go down fighting waves and waves of them."

Jeanee had her head down, even with her close connection to Y/N, she had no clue he hated the French this much...so with that being in the air?

Does he hate her?

She's not sure...but this built something in her. After this singularity, she's making it her first task to look for Y/N at all costs. She needed to look for him, after that event when he was summoned, she hadn't seen him then. But she's sure he's somewhere around Chaldea.

Gudako: "In this history...when the French soldiers come to him, instead of fighting them, he decided to ally with them, and ditch being the King of Canada."

Everyone was shocked, even Mash, who had little to no idea about or who Y/N was.

Gudako: "Once we defeat Y/N, I'm sure history will be fixed. But keep your eyes peeled for anything beyond that."

Everyone nodded, and then came out of the alleyway, split up and looking for answers to this. Gudako however, decided to strike the heart of this very kingdom, and head to the castle itself.

Last time, the 1st singularity involving Gilles and Jalter occurred here, even though Mash and Gudako had fixed it, it's still being affected somehow. They need more information, because...something is off.

If Y/N of this history is the King of France, where is King John II? Jalter killed off King Charles VII in her era, in that singularity, so Y/N wouldn't do the same, would he? Maybe he just succeeded the throne?

This is the year, 1352, and somehow, Y/N is still alive even after dying in the year 1349. Not only did Y/N's decision alter, his birth somehow altered too.

Although the Humanity Foundation Value was given a B-, it could upgrade, and Gudako wasn't even sure herself would she would soon get into.

Walking around now, she looked for answers. Comparing this singularity to the 1st singularity and this was two very different things. No fire, no flying dragons, no one living in fear, it was just everyday things.

It seemed a bit odd, but that was it. Entering the castle, it wasn't heavily guarded although there were people inside, doing their daily things.

Gudako was guessing that the 2nd and 3rd level of the castle belonged to Y/N and his servants. The first level must've been the part that controls most of France.

A weird setup though, the master wasn't sure if anyone in history had done things like this, but after all, Y/N is a great knight, and general.

No one was paying attention to her, so with that, no one deemed her suspicious, and that would change in a few seconds.

Gudako: "Y/N has to be here somewhere, maybe upstairs?"

However, upstairs was being guarded by two guards, who just frisked a person and checked for some...credentials?

God, Y/N is ahead of his time.

If this is true, France has already had the headstart ln every country in the world. Some of these security measures weren't even thought of until later down in history.

And history...is history, everything is documented. So if people keep Y/N's tactics of old France...

Just imagine modern France...