Volume 1 Chapter 7: Historical Lesson: Prince Y/N of Canada

Start from the beginning

Seeing his many accolades, Astolfo couldn't help but just admire his co-servant.

Of course, Astolfo had done some pretty nice things too. Go to the moon, take down a giant, be one of the most handsome in the Paladins, but never she realized that Y/N was this successful.

Leading not just his kingdom, but most of modern-day Canada is a feat to behold.

But what gives him the nickname, Prince of Cinders?

Depending on the context, it differs from Soul of Cinders or Prince of Cinders, but the latter is more mainstream.

Just like the Paladins of Charlemagne, or Arthur's Round Table of Knights, came a prestigious group of famed people throughout the 1300s. Called Maximus, they were famed. Whether they be strategists, technicians, educators, knights, or even politicians, they were admitted to this group to show they are the best of the best.

With there being 24 since the death of Y/N's father, the Prince had to step up and take his role.

But a mysterious force, which is still unknown to this day, defeated 11 of them, now leaving 13 including Y/N.

The other 12, were well in their age. Middle and even peaking old age. Knowing that their body won't be able to do the things they do anymore...they looked at the youngest member of the Maximus, Y/N L/N.

They taught him everything they knew of battles, strategies, political mindsets to not become overthrown, and most importantly, sword stances.

Each member had a dedicated stance that was personalized off of them, and Y/N had mastered them all.

Finally, the two reached the end of Y/N's timeline in a long, drastic hallway that showed off everything both good and bad about him.

Reading the death...of himself...did not satisfy him at all.

It was not how he died.

It was stated that Y/N died of exhaustion, as he fell into the lake and possibly drowned. But when they found his body, it was miles away from where the kingdom was.

Y/N knows. But it was a bit of a harsh story he didn't want to tell the begging Astolfo who asked quite a lot of times.

Exiting the museum now, Y/N noticed it started to become dark, and it was probably around 6 PM.

Y/N: "This is what? Our second day here on Earth? Let's plan something big tomorrow, shall we?"

Astolfo: "Such a great idea! How about the beach? Or maybe a road trip? Maybe a vacation!"

As Astolfo began to keep spitting put ideas, the two walked for some time to the nearest hotel.

Chaldea Headquarters

Mash: "Senpai. We have spotted a singularity."

Gudako: "Great! It's been a while since the last one. This is a good chance to collect some quartz...where is it?"

Mash: "I'm not sure...it's affecting Canada. Hold on...2 more just appeared."

Gudako: "Two more separate singularities? Mash, are you sure?"

Mash: "Sorry senpai, allow me to correct myself. There are two more entities, like all others, this one has affected time."

Gudako: "What changed this time?"

Mash: "Any of the holy grail wars didn't change...it's a servant."

Gudako: "Like Jalter? Or Salter?"

Mash: "I'm afraid not, it's affecting...Y/N."

Gudako's eyes widened. Why was almost everything surrounded him?

She didn't treat any other servants differently and gave them all the same treatment, but Y/N, she just couldn't help herself but act out.

Gudako: "Y-Y/N? Why him? What's happening to him? Can we stop it?"

Mash: "Sen-senpai...I'm afraid...the change has already happened."

Although nobody could feel it, it happened.

Gudako: "We need to take on the singularity, Mash, sort the best team possible."

Mash: "Yes senpai!"

Dashing off to her room, she got in and quickly got onto her chair, logging in, and pressed on Y/N's character file.

It was refreshing slowly, and was even slower to load, but when it did...

Gudako was beyond shock.

Name: Y/N Gagné Le Roux
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Source: Great Leader of France!
Origin: Gagne River, France.

Summoning Quote: "Bonjour! It is I, King Y/N Le Roux of France! Let me lead all of your battles for you!"

No.

No.

No.

No.

This isn't possible. But it happened. Of all people, it was Y/N.

He wasn't the Y/N he was anymore, he became the very thing he hated.

A French King.