Long day

Ezzie and Wilbur sat at the diner they had chosen to go to, looking at the menus Ezzie sighed setting it down. Wilbur looked at her cocking his eyebrow in confusion. "Something wrong Ezzie?" "Hm? Oh no I just.. Well it's silly, I remember the first time I ever came to london I was visiting tommy and his family back when he was just a baby, and we all went here their food hasn't really changed in terms of choices guess it's just nostalgic in a way." Wilbur smiled there was still so many things he didn't know about he and he was aching to find out about it. He wanted to know everything, why she started streaming what her favorite color is what toy was her favorite as a child, what her favorite school subject was.

He wanted to know it all. " I didn't know you've come down to London before was it just a visit Tommy and his family?" Ezzie looked back down at the menu nodding her head slowly " I mean yeah pretty much he just been born not even a couple weeks before I came down and my mom and dad wanted to come and meet him so we all flew down here for a week or two" Wilbur also looked back down at his menus for a few second before humming and setting it down completely. "Know what your getting?" Ezzie questioned, Wilbur nodded his head picking up the coffee the waiter had set down for them. "Just some eggs and sausage with toast, nothing too big" "I'll get the same as you then, I couldn't find much that caught my attention anyways" She gave him a smile stretching her hand out grabbing his. "you look great today ya know?" He smiled ruffling his hair with his other hand, "You do too love, are you ready to stream later? dream said he was planning some things" Ezzie chewed on her lower lip looking away, "Honestly yeah i'm ready to stream i'm just trying to figure out what dream could be planning for the next real plot stream, I mean he hasn't told anyone much about what he's planning yet"

Wilbur and Ezzie sat eating their food occasionally engaging in conversation with one another. After they finished their breakfast Wilbur drove Ezzie back to her house giving her a quick kiss before leaving. "See you later love" He said before driving off into the streets of London. Ezzie smiled as she walked inside "I really did luck out this time huh" She asked, more to herself then anyone else. Setting her bag down on the couch she ran upstairs setting her computer up for a stream. She grabbed her water and a snack for later then sat down. "Hello you guys! how is everyone doing? I know it's been a little but i'm back and i've gotten a nice schedule for my streams planned out so hopefully it goes back to normal!" She smiled reading the chats and loading up minecraft. "How has everyone been? are you guys eating and drinking enough?" after reading the "yes, and no's" in the chat she continued her speech. "So today we're gonna be hanging out in the dream smp again fun right?" She smiled reading through the chat as she entered the smp joining a voice call. She walked her character out of her camp from where she previously had logged off, and into pog topia, the festival was supposed to start soon and she wasn't away of the fight that was going to go down. "Hey uh tubbo yeah? where's wilbur I haven't seen him for a while" Tubbo turned his character to look over at Ezzie. "He's preparing for the festival, there's big things that need to be done so he's just.. uh finishing them up, yeah haha!" Ezzie nodded her characters head before walking around pog topia some more. Taking small things from chests and telling her audience to "shh". " I'm not taking anything big you guys, I hardly doubt they would miss a iron pickaxe! Hmm I wonder what the festivals gonna hold actually.." She wandered around some more before tommy ran up to her. "Ez- The festival is gonna uh.. it's starting if you would come and join us" Ezzie nodded her characters head running in the direction of the festival with Tommy. Once she arrived she looked and saw dream, sapnap, and george amongst a few others standing across from wilbur techno tommy and a few others she didn't have time to look at. "what the hell.. this looks like the beginning of some kinda war you guys" she said laughing. Wilbur turned his character to her. "Ezzie, take this get ready" he dropped a netherrite sword on the ground infront of her, picking it up and facing dream and his friends she cracked her fingers preparing for some hardcore pvp.

Someone yelled and people were running there were firework arrows now and bodies everywhere along with swords and potions, Ezzie had a hard time seeing through all the mess but still she managed to stab dream a few times before shooting an arrow at sapnap and running off to heal for a while.

A/N - okay ima leave it here for now,, I wonder what'll happen next ( jk I already know ) anyways ik its short but I hope you enjoyed ! im trying my best to work on and get chapters out as quick as I can so bear with me lmao, anyways make sure to drink waterr :)) okie byeee