The smp

They decided to play a few rounds of bedwars before it was time for dream and Ezzie to battle. Ezzie has won 3 out of the 6 rounds they had played. "Literally what the fuck Ezzie" dream said causing Ezzie to giggle. "Well dream I'm sorry that your just trash at this game, or maybe it was your wifi" "WH-NO NO YOUR JUST- UHHG" dream responded. He kept mumbling on about how she cheated and couldn't have beaten in him bed wars 3 times in a row. After the 7th round of bed wars, which Ezzie won waking it 4/7 games she won, they finally decided to get on the smp.  Ezzies character stood there with a diamond sword as did dream.

Her character had a mask on half of her face it was a skull mask and the other half was supposed to look "broken off" The eye you could see had a jade color and she has black hair, the character also had on a short black dress gloves boots and a choker. "For a minecraft character you look great not as good as me though" Dream said. "Your right... I don't Look as good as you, I look better , your literally just a green blob with a face on its stomach cmon now dream" everyone in call started laughing and her chat was spamming "lmao" and other variations of laughter. Wilbur had counted the ten steps then "turn" they each had 1 power enchanted bow with 10 arrows 1 diamond sword and a shield. No armor or anything else that was it.

Ezzie held up her shield just as dream shot at her. She ran up to him acting like she was going to shoot him when really, she was going to jump on the blocks beside him and hit him from there. She was lucky her computer ran fast or her plan wouldn't have worked. She got 2 hits in when dream finally turned around "NO NO NO MY FUCKING COMPUTER OHH MY GOODDD" dream yelled he had gotten a hit on her "shit" Ezzie mumbled, she saw dream freeze. He was looking in his inventory so she took his opportunity to climb something beside her and get high ground before he saw her. "What the hell where did you go- I went to fix my hot bar and your just gone" Once, then twice. Ezzie had shot him and a notification came up in her screen. "Dream was shot to death by Ezzie using "bitch beater bow" Ezzie started laughing "bitch beater bow?! That is great I love that. Glad i let Dream choose the weapons." Everyone was laughing and having a good time, dream was salty though. "It was my damn wifi it runs so slow sometimes" dream grumbled, they had started playing sky block to pass more time before eventually going to play Jack box. "Oh poor dreaam what, do you want me to shine your shoes to make up for it? Dream? Dream? Do your shoes need shining Dream?" Everyone started laughing "man Ezzie you are hilarious this is great" George said. She hadn't  heard Wilbur speak in a while " Hey wil? wilby, mr soot you there" " did you just call me wilby?" Wilbur said. "Yes." Was all Ezzie said her voice was stern. The call once again broke into laugher Ezzie was glad she as fitting in and could make people laugh. She had a hard time making friends in school so online was where she thrived.  After that they went back to sky wars playing a bunch of games. "Guys wanna do some modded mine craft?" Dream said opening a browser tab. Everyone agrees and they played a modded sky block game. They got one block each every five minutes. Ezzie was bridging over to another island when she fell because she missed a block "MOTHER FFFFFF oh my GODDD I had DIAMONDSS" 'ezz.ezzzaaa- fell into the void' popped up on everyone's screens. "Awh poor Ezzie" George said. Wilbur giggled at that "the island looks so bad, we need to make a cobbler stone source" Ezzie said running in circles as the game gave her an ender pear. " I guess an ender pearl" She said  " could've used that three minutes ago" Dream commented.

    They played for another hour before Ezzie decided to end her stream. "Thank you so so much for tuning into my stream I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and I hope you liked the special guest cause you might see more of them in the future. Anyways guys again thank you so much make sure to drink and eat and have a good day!" With that she ended her stream and undeafend to hear tommy yelling at Wilbur over something and George just talking about what he was trying to build. No one noticed her coming back into the call which slightly hurt her. She knew she shouldn't but she started over thinking maybe it was all an act, people liking her and having fun maybe they didn't actually like her maybe..' "EZZIE TELL WILBUR TO STOP BEING RUDE TO ME" she heard tommy yelling and snapped out if it " huh what happened what did I miss I was spacing off" Ezzie said running over to Tommy's minecraft character and punching him. "EZZIE WHAT THE FUCKKK"

It had been a while since everyone ended their streams, they had all stayed in the chat talking for a while after Ezzie was anxious for when she was supposed to have an "interview" with dream for her application. "S-so uh dream when can I start the .. the application?" Ezzie nervously questioned him. "Honestly whenever you want I was just waiting until you were ready" Ezzies mouth turned into a smile "im ready now if that's alright? I'll catch you guys after yeah?" She told everyone before leaving the call and calling Dream alone. "Okay do what first." Ezzie asked him after he had picked up. "Wow you seem really excited to do this, your honestly gonna be great for the smp if your this excited to just do an application for it." "Yeah after tommy told be about it I honestly doubted I would even be able to meet you, I mean I'd do my research on the story line and everything, plus Wilbur told me about how awesome my character could be and how cool an arch could be if I got one." Dream and Ezzie talked for a few minutes longer before he sent her a link containing the application.

After about thirty minutes of them talking and Ezzie taking the test she submitted the results of Dream to look at. After reading them over for around 15 minutes he started laughing. "My the way you want your character sounds cool as hell ! She would make a great addition to the plot, and your ideas for the story are amazing! Honestly I'd be stupid to not let you in, so Ezzie I'd be glad to have you in the smp, I'll send you the invite and such and then you can talk more to Wilbur about getting added to the story, and as you mentioned earlier your character and Wilburs would be a good match." Ezzie laughed "thanks clay" "anyways ezz I gotta go it was nice talking to you and I cant wait to see you in the smp" "thank you! See you then" Ezzie replied handing up the call and texting Wilbur.

Mr Soot

WILBURRR !!! DREAM SAID IM IN !! I GOT INN - Ms Ezzie 😎

Mr Soot -Woah Ezzie that's great ! I'll edit you into the story line you should let me know what you think yeah?

That sounds great Wil thank you! -Ms Ezzie😎
Delivered 10:45pm

A/N - Womp womp another chapter out I'm working hard to  try and get them out quickly but school is killinggg anyways hope y'all have a good day/ night make sure to vote and such 😎✨

Next chapter should come out in the next 2-3 days