Why

Ezzie looked down. "What the hell happened today" she said her gaze unmoved from the floor. "Darling it wasn't what you thought, well it was to nikki but I swear nothing happened"
Ezzie chewed on her lower lip the center of her chest and throat beginning to feel tighter by the second. She turned her face completely so she wouldn't even be facing Wilburs direction. "Nikki came down without telling me, she said she was in the area and needed to talk about something" He sighed turning away "I thought it was about vidcon but.." Ezzie sighed taking a deep breath. "What.. what happened Wil."

He rubbed his neck before moving his hand to her only for Ezzie to jerk away from his touch, as if it were the plague. "Nothing happened, I swear it to you love. She called me telling me to meet her to talk, and she talked to me about you. How you weren't right for me, and how I should've just went back with her. Clearly I told her off because your right for me, it hasn't been long but I know your right. She was obviously upset about that but dropped it soon, After that we talked about vidcon she said she wasn't going to go offered to pay for the food and the whole ordeal happened with you there so she talked about that, and how you probably thought I was cheating on you."

"i'm sorry Ezzie, darling please look at me" Her gaze stayed glued on the floor. "I can't"
Wilburs face was a bit taken aback, his brows twisted into a confused state. "why? , I was truthful love, please let me see your pretty face" He reached his hand out to touch her jaw, this time she didn't pull away. He tilted her head slowly, as to make sure that it was okay with her. "Darling, I would never do anything to hurt you. I have my whole world in front of me and i'd do anything to keep her happy." Tears rolled down her face without her having to blink. "I-im sorry I thought that of you but.. i don't know Wil, seeing that hurt."

Tommy sat behind his bedroom door, his ear pressed against it to hear the conversation better. He held his phone up "Tubbo can you hear them" he whispered. "Not really no, I can make out some words but honestly not much" Tommy hummed thinking of a way he could let tubbo hear what's going on without being loud or disrupting the conversation. He slid his phone under the door pushing the speaker out as far as it would go without being obvious.

"You know I love you Ezzalynn" Wilbur whispered into her hair after pulling her into a loose hug.

A/N- HAHA 😏 so i've gotten a littttlllee busy with school but boom a new chapter out ✊🏼😳 idk how y'all feel about these shorter chapters but they are easier to write for me so ima keep doing them, anyways i'll have the next chapter out sometime by halloween 🎃