In The UK

"Wilbur?" Tommy turned his head from where he sat to look at Ezzie a puzzled look on his face "Ez? Are you going crazy Wilburs at his house filming today?" Ezzie just looked back at Tommy with a look of worry plastered on her face, she knew she was probably hearing things but she couldn't deny that voice sounded exactly like Wil's voice. She sighed deciding that it was nothing and pulling out her phone only to see no notifications, she sent a quick text to Wilbur. It was only a small hello but she was hoping it would grab his attention. She looked up from her phone her stomach feeling as though it was in knots, she was hoping the food would arrive so they could eat and leave as soon as humanly possible. "Im gonna head to the bathroom real quick alright? don't eat without me"

Tommy just rolled his eyes, he knew what she was trying to do but he also knew he probably shouldn't stop it. She walked past the tables where she had previously heard the laughter, there was a small female with pinkish hair sitting alone on her phone. Not knowing who the girl was she carried on to the bathroom running into a tall slim figure "Oh shit I am so sorry!" she said backing away covering her face "I really didn't-" she moved her hands looking up at the poor man she had run into. "Wil? W-what are you doing here" she motioned to the restaurant taking a few steps back from the man that stood awkwardly in front of her, tommy glanced over at the two from where he sat, eyeing Wilbur with a look of anger plastered on his face. Tommy had an idea of what he was doing there and he didn't like it. "Ezzie! I.. uh well im here with a uh friend for business" Technically it wasn't a complete lie since he was there to talk about doing a video with his friend. "Oh! Im so sorry I'll let you get back to it then" she said stepping aside and turning her attention back to the restrooms, "Ezzie, its not what it probably looks like I hope you know." He said in a stern and quiet voice before walking back towards his table, He had known that she put the pieces together she knew what Nikki looked like and Ezzie wasn't dense. Ezzie didn't turn to look at Wilbur she just hummed and continued towards the bathrooms.

Tommys POV -

'I knew what she was gonna do when she mentioned she had to use the restroom, I had seen Nikkis pink hair from just about a mile away. Of course I didn't want her to go to the bathroom but who am I to stop her from it, she would've been pissed at me'  Tommy sighed picking his drink up off of the table and taking a long sip before eyeing the situation that was about to unfold. Wilbur had run into Ezzie on her way to the restroom, his eyes popped open. "oh no.." he mumbled under his breath glaring at the two then shifting his vision to the head of pink hair sitting a few feet away unaware of what was happening behind her. He craned his neck to listen in and when the conversation was over he watched Ezzie finish her track to the restrooms with Wilbur walking away with a solemn look on his face. 'She didn't yell, or freak out so what the hell happened' he thought finally setting his drink down. Sighing he pulled his phone out getting ready to message Wilbur.

     And what the fuck was that?!- TommyInnit

Wilbur -Uhh ? what do you mean, I told her the truth i'm here on a business lunch/dinner.

Truth ? Wilbur we both know that isn't the truth you've had no issue talking to Nikki over the phone . Don't talk to Ezzie anymore, for her sake. - TommyInnit

Wilbur- TOMMY?? What the hell you can't tell me not to talk to her, she's my girlfriend!

Then WHY are you with NIKKI- TommyInnit
You know what Wil I don't want to hear it. enjoy your lunch. - TommyInnit

        Tommy shut his phone off stuffing it back into his pocket and waiting for Ezzie to return back to her seat. When Ezzie got back the waitress put the plates on the table "Enjoy your meal!" She said with a chipper smile before walking off  "yea" Ezzie said before picking at her food taking spoon fulls into her mouth ever so often. "Ez I-" Tommy sighed before continuing "I saw what happened, but I didn't hear it. What happened? I know Who he's here with" Ezzie turned her head. "Turns out he wasn't over her, he said it was business but the look on his face stated other wise" She finished her sentence taking another bite. Tommy felt his phone buzzing every few minutes. He rolled his eyes shutting his phone off completely as the buzzing had been bothering him.  "So what's bothering you, what do you think he's doing?" She just closed her eyes taking a few deep breaths. Then she began "Well.."

A/N - ALR another chapter done!!! so i'm gonna do a thing and hopefully it turns out well ( like I said drama 😱 )

you, the readers get to help choose what the next couple chapters will be about so pick ( A ) or ( B )

( A ) - Tommy and Wilbur have a long talk, while Nikki and Ezzie also have a Loooonggg talk, and in the end everything works out and Nikki goes away 🤪

( B ) Ezzie tells tommy everything she feels but doesn't do anything about wilbur and continues to suspect something ( which may or may not be true well vote on that in a future chapter )    And then Ezzie has some fun time with everyone else ( especially techno, quackity and tommy ) at VidCon 💪🏼