Camp Half-Gay- Blood ✯ Celeste Hines

This chapter includes a new demigod friend and shit sorry it's so short.
—————————————————————————

Celeste walked up to her friends, skirt flowing with the wind. She was meeting them at the park and they were going to take her to some special camp for people with ADHD and Dyslexia where she would fit in.

"Hey Piper! Hi Annabeth!" She greeted the couple.

"Hey Celeste!" They returned her greeting before walking with her to their car.

"So we have some things to explain while we drive. Get comfortable, girl" Piper said, buckling up. Celeste followed the instructions and buckled her own seat belt. Annabeth began driving whilst they took turns explaining the Greek world to their friend.

"So so let me get this gay- I'm part goddess?!" Celeste exclaimed, bewildered.

"Yes. Well kinda. But essentially yes I guess," Piper said.

"We won't know who your mom is until you're claimed which hopefully with happen once you walk into the borders," Annabeth informed as they pulled up into the woods. Celeste nodded and the three got out of the car. They made it up to the border with only a hellhound disturbance that was handled easily.

"After you," Piper mock bowed a put her hand out. Celeste and Annabeth laughed as the former walked through the barrier. The other girls followed, stopping to stare in wonder at the just claimed girl.

"Hail Celeste Hines, daughter of Nyx." The old centaur named Chiron announced as everyone around bowed. Celeste was happy. She felt like this place was already going to be home.
—————————————————————————
wc: 272
5/7/2021
please leave a vote if you liked it <3