~4̷~ 𝙲̷𝚛̷𝚒̷𝚖̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚊̷𝚕̷

Start from the beginning

Ow, my shoulders hurt because of sitting for too long.

I was searching for the exit that led to the railway station when suddenly someone bumped into me, the impact of which makes me fall to the ground and drop all my bags. I cursed under my breath while getting up. In front of me was a young guy who was also standing up. Half of his face is covered with a mask, only allowing me to see a pair of doe eyes that were staring back at me.

Before I could say anything "I'm really sorry if you are hurt but I'm in a hurry, so I have to go," he said and left, not giving me a chance to speak.

"What the fuck is wrong with that person," I said to myself while picking my bags from the ground. The exit was not too far away, and I left the crowded place soon. I have to find a certain café now.

I took a deep breath upon finding the café. Now I have to wait for Mr. Han to come and take me to my new apartment. Mr. Han was my father's friend who was very close to us. I always shared a great bond with him. Even after he moved to Seoul, he was always in contact with us. Despite my father cutting ties with him, he continued asking about my well-being. And now too, he is helping me even when I several times said that he doesn't need to bother.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time. "He should have come by now", I said to myself. I decide to wait for some more time.

After about 10 minutes, I decided to call him. After few rings, I hear his voice.

"Samchon, where are you?" I ask him.

"I'm on my way Hae-ah. I got caught in some important work and now I'm stuck in traffic. I will try to reach there as soon as possible"

"Arraseo Samchon (Alright uncle)" I replied to him.

"I'm really sorry Hae," he said sadly.

"No problem Samchon. Drive safely" I said reassuringly.

"Yeah" he replied and I disconnected the call.

While waiting for him, I decide to buy something to drink. Hanging my sling bag over my shoulder I went to order my drink. Before I reached the counter I saw someone running towards me at full speed. It was the same person who bumped into me before. Afraid that he might be some criminal, I didn't think twice before throwing a punch into his face when he came near me. The person shrieked in pain and fell to the ground.

I rushed towards the pained man and bent to see him. Some people also surrounded us to watch the scene. Groaning, the boy slowly starts to get up and I quickly moved backward. His eyes were on me when he was on his feet.

"Why the fuck did you punched me?" he asked angrily, removing his mask,

What the fuck!!!

The boy was extremely handsome. He was looking like a doll. Round face with big eyes and a cute nose. His brows were knitted together as he held a frown on his face. He wasn't even looking like a criminal and I hit him.

Stop swooning over him, Haewon! You are not Hyeji.

I composed myself and tried not to focus on his beautiful face. "Why were you running towards me?" I questioned him back.

"I wasn't!" he said.

"You were!" I replied, determined.

"I wasn't running towards you, I was going somewhere else," he defended himself.

"Oh..." I said slowly. "But you deserved it" I spoke again.

"Huh?" he was totally confused.

"You bumped into me earlier and I fell because of you," I said, dispelling his confusion.