Lauren's POV

Did that really just happened? I can not believe it! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Why do you do this to me? Why do you have to be such a charmer? Why did you even hold my hand? Gosh! You're so romantic at times that you don't even have to try, so then what if Y/N actually tries to be romantic? I think I'd die.

As soon as we headed downstairs the kids tackled Y/N and she have to let go of my hand so I quickly walked away from her because I think that my heart can't take it anymore.

I walked around trying to find Camila, or Dinah, or Ally, or Normani! Any of them would do. I wanted this out of my system because I would die if I didn't fangirl with someone.

I was walking around with my head hanging low, when I bumped into somebody. I looked up to see the one and only Cara delavigne. One of her eyebrow is raised.

"I'm sorry!" I said looking around to see where my feet has taken me. Just firgured that I'm here i think in the basement.

"It's ok, but are you looking for someone?" She asked. I looked around again to see that this is where their studio is. I recognize the couch and the mics and the instruments.

"I wasn't I was just trying to roam around." I said "I'm sorry, I should've asked forst though."

"Hey, no t's ok. If you want a company we can stay here for awhile I can tell you what this studio is about if you have any question." Cara said.

My eyes widen because how did she know that I'm internally fangirling because I just found their set?

"How did you know?" I asked.

"i saw it in your eyes when you looked around, twice." She said smiling. I then looked at her and she is carrying the camera.

"Are you filming?" I asked.

"Yeah, because Y/N said that this is just a once in a lifetime experience to celebrate Christmas ths big especially with our idols." She said.

"Are you guys going to post it?" I asked. I mean I don't mind.

"Maybe parts of it but not everything. The main purpose is keeping the memories." Cara said.

"Lauren?" I hear Camila's high-pitched tone calling for me.

"I think that's my call." I said and started to walk when all the sudden I was grabbed by Cara, softly.

"I have a question." Cara said. I nodded to make her go on.

"if you like someone but too afraid to say it, but really want to, how do you think you should tell that person that you like them?" She asked, shyly.

"Well, you should not let fear takeover your power of telling someone that you like them because who knows, aybe that person that you like, likes you back? If you are letting fear get to you first then you are forgetting you might not be just missing out on something but you're also letting the other person think that you're not interested." I said.

"You should take your own advice." Cara said and smirked. I then blinked rapidly. Then I just watch her walk away, maybe that smirk is still plastered on her face.

I then see Camila coming into view, saying hi to Cara on her way here.

"Lo! You should really set your phone in vibration mode or anything that will alert you if someone is calling." She said but then stopped her rant when she saw my flustered face.

"Oh my, Lauren! Did you make out with Cara?" Camila asked.

'What? No!" I said. "What would you think that?"